15 years later

Has type wondered about the world, he settled in different places to set up shop, he didn't stay in one place too long. For the first few years were quite lonesome and erratic. He hide himself from everyone, to read the book in full to then make a few seals and maskers, so he could hide it well. No one who came close could see it. Every.month, type would have to do a painful thing just to have it be covered. He also had to make a forget me knot to keep the memories of tharn away. However,for they were soul mated, they never stayed away long.
For these years, type mainly stayed to himself, he chose to be alone, even.though there were changes to the world around him.
Hunters and witches were starting to co exist a bit,there were deals and treaties,however type did not care,thought it was all a farce, his kind was still hunted down at Times and drained of there years but it was dwindling.
The only thing that made him a bit happy was to see his mother every 5 years. She kept her promise. Oda tracked him down to talk, hug and remind him he was loved.
He grew comfort from.that.
Has the world grew around him, witches were able to come out of hiding a bit for designated raves. The hunters were banned from entering and if they were caught they would be punished.
Humans, witches and hunters were all tying to co exist, peacefully has they could.
By the 15th year, type settled for a year in one place not wanting to be on the run for once and to create somewhat a life. He didn't know if that hunter was really going to hunt him or where he was but type kept his distance none the less.
To his home, that was masked has a healer room type sat with a human, to look her in the eyes, to move up to his knees, opened her mouth, type opened his,to suck the darkness, tar like substance out of her.
Moving his hand too the side, he collected a jar to spew it into.
Sitting,the woman looked herself over to cry to look at type.
"Is......is it all....."
Type nodded to place the jar down.
Leaning, she wrapped her arms around to laugh hysterically.
"Thank You......thank you...."
"Welcome. Please let go."
She nodded to hold out her arm.
"Take all that you need."
Type brought up his hand to start to stroke.
"Only 2 years. I.need no more."
They both looked to a light that ran bright to then go into types fingers.
Back, he moved his hands to another, head hung.
"How.....many did i get back.....from the cancer you took?"
Type looked up.
"Can give you an estimate. About 20 to 30."
She wept to stand. Type stood has well.
"Again.....thank you."
Type nodded.
Turning she left.
Type signed to bend gathering the jars to straighten up to turn taking them to the table.
The first 5 years before he saw his mother, type mainly covered himself from outsiders to live in the human woods to be himself, trying to have the darkeness not consume the light. Many times he thought about destroying the heart he had with him but never could. It would also bring the darkness that dwelled in him go more about. Type could not have that. Oda found him in such a way
That is when she told him in great detailed what she did, even though she could have gotten into trouble, she helped type get into the healer business after he was successful to hiding his mark.
For the last 10 year's has he traveled, about, he helped humans, healing them from cancer and other ailments to take 1 or 2 years plus money. Even though he did not wish to take there years,what he did took a lot out of him, also he had to maintain his body. Type froze himself of the age of 16, for his own reasons.
To the action at hand, types eyes darted to turn.
Looking up through the raptures, he could swear he was feeling something, it was deeply hidden, but was familiar.
Straightening up, a phone appeared to his side, he smirked.
"Bashir."
Grabbing the phone, bashir started to talk.
"There is a rave tonight. Can you come?"
Type waved his hand for a clock to show.
"Mmm.....so now? It's 7."
Bashir laughed.
"Yes. Please come type."
Type wrapped his arms around his chest to peer his eyes down, to sway a bit.
"Won't take the light pill."
"You don't need to. Wish to see you. Come on type."
"Give me 5 mintues."
"See you soon."
Throwing the phone to the air it disappeared.
Type looked back up, the feeling was gone.
Sighing, he snapped his fingers to have rave clothes appear on him.
Snapping his fingers again he left.
To the head of the building, to everyone else who looked to it, it was an abandoned building to witches, it was bright and they could hear the music. Even though there were treaties at hand, witches were still cautious.
Going through the seal, type went to deshir, he stepped to type to place his hands to either side of his face to pull him in for a kiss.
Parting, type eyed him up and down.
Bringing a hand to his wrist, he pulled type in.
For the last 14 years type had been alone, concentrating on his work, Tired of that life style, he started to go out into the world to see what it offered and what had changed.
Seeing the bright lights, type didn't really care about anything, taking a chance he went in to meet deshir, he was full of light. Manily, from the light pills he consumed but he was also something else. Type didn't feel any electric current, but he also didn't wish too. Wasting his younger years with being overly cautious and indulging in work, type wished to appease his loneliness and his curiosity plus have some fun.
They only were together for a few months, not really in any sort of relationship, type told deshir he didn't wish for one, just to have fun.
The two would make out, but type Would stop it from going any further. He did not want to feel for anyone again.
To the rave, the music was high techno, every one swayed about, everyone was having fun, also did type to a point. He was always ready and cautious,not knowing if a hunter would crash the party.
Dancing, deshir turned, to eye type, who looked around. Rolling his eyes, deshir, popped a light pill.
Type looked to him has his whole body shined.
Going down, deshir, moved closer to type, to place his hands into his for them to bring up mid air,between there bodies to keep swaying to the music.
"Type.... relax.....have fun.....you should really take a light pill."
Type shook his head to bring deshir closer to him, to wrap his arms about.
They kept dancing.
"Deshir......we should be on red alert, i am having fun......"
Deshir rolled his eyes.
"Take a light pill......" He gave a pout.
Type smiled wide to shake his head to turn to wrap deshir's arms around has he laid to his body to dance upon it, head hung, deshir went to his ear.
"You are so sexy type......wish we could go further....."
Type shook his head to look up, his eyes widen lips parted. He took deshir's arms down to step away. Deshir grabbed his hand to spin him about to then turn type looked about confused.
There.....is no way.....couldn't be....
Deshir raised his head to eye type.
Taking up his hands to his face, there eyes darted.
"Mmm can we.....outside?"
Type nodded. He needed to get out of there.
Deshir then grabbed him by the wrist too pull him along to go outside. Type kept his head hung, confused to what he saw.
Just a hallucination. Couldn't be.....just....no.
To the outside, type was to the wall, kissing deshir in full, trying to get into it but his mind was elsewhere.
He could have sworn he saw tharn.....but that was impossible.
There were seals in place, there was no way he could have gained access.
Opening his eyes, type looked to the side to widen.
Tharn was standing to the other side of the street staring at type with no facial expression.
Type looked to deshir, still kissing to then look back. He was gone.
Taking his hands to deshir chest, to push him gently back to look where tharn was. His eyes darted.
Deshir turned types head back to his. There eyes darted.
"What's the matter?"
Type signed.
"Mmm nothing......old ghosts i think."
"Taken any years lately?"
"Before i came here."
Deshir moved his lips to types for them to kiss.
Parting deshir looked to type.
"It can mess with you."
Moving close deshir re inserted his tongue to get back into the kiss.
Type raised his arms to his neck to reciprocate it in full.
I'm.....just seeing things. Not here!
Opening his eyes, type looked to his wrist to see part of his mark was coming through.
Idiot.....how could you forget.
Parting, type pushed deshir away to turn rolling down his sleeves.
"Mmm, i have to go."
Deshir leaned himself against the wall, wrapping his arms around his chest to give a pout.
Type behind his back made a portal.
"Don't be that way. I'll see you soon."
"Mmm, can i have one last kiss?"
Type stepped backwards.
"Always leave then wanting more."
Deshir rolled his eyes.
To his place, type went to sit to make the masker, filling a syringe, he placed it in to push down. He eyed the mark, seeing it disappeared.
Sighing, type took the syringe out, to rub where the mark was embedded under his skin.
He closed his eyes, to lean his head back.
The first few months were the hardest for type. He almost cut his wrist off, when he kept making failed attempts to hide it.
What his head master said kept him from doing so.
Opening his eyes, type heard a noise to stand, eyes darting everywhere.
"Hello?"
Turning he looked around confused. Snapping his fingers, the things to the floor went away. Type hung his arm to look about.
"Who is here?"
Backing up, type froze, hitting something hard.
Turning his head slowly.
His eyes widen, lips parted.
No.........