try to stay away

The next month was brutal for the pair. They didn't know why but they kept having this impulse, urge and desire to see one another. They both fought against it and prevailed til the end of the month.
The Academy was pulling everyone together in one big hall, for an announcement of some what importance.
Type sat with his friends, peeking to the side he saw that hunter descent tharn kelo sitting by himself, while the other witches sat away from him.
Oddly, type felt bad for him.
Shaking his head, type turned to look forward.
Tharn then peeked from the side up, to see type next to his friends. He couldn't tell why but he was feeling a bit of jealousy. Tharn wished to sit by him has well.
Grunting, tharn then focused on the head master with his disciples.
"We call all of you to make an announcement. Hunters have been seen close to the grounds. With our shields they can not enter. We advise none of you go off the grounds and go straight home using the portals."
Type then looked to tharn, his head was still forward, looking up, there was something floating above his head. Type signed.
Saying an incantation. The hex was blown up for everyone to see.
Tharn looked up to see a red floating arrow, it pointed to the culprit.
They all looked to who made the hex. The head master signed.
"Momo yuna please stand. Also whoever took off the hex please raise."
Type signed to stand.
Everyone looked between the two. Types friends gasped.
Tharns lips parted.
Why did he help me?
"Type ramaki?"
He nodded.
The head master looked to tharn who was eyeing the two.
"Tharn kelo.....please rise has well."
Turning his head he rose.
"I.....did not think i had to address this but it seems to be an issue. Tharn kelo is of hunter descent. However, he is one of the few of his kind that possess magical skill. That is why he.is here. To all have you. Stop bully him. That is not our way. What type ramaki has done is our way. Be kind, be smart, live in positivity, not anger or rage. Momo yuna i will tell you this once, keep your magic to yourself. Other then the classrooms, and your homes with parents advisement, that is the only way you can use your magical skill. You are all old enough to know better. Leave tharn kelo be, all of you. You 3 may sit."
They did and types friend rennut went to his ear.
"What are you doing? Why are you protecting them?"
Type looked to sign.
"Does not matter what he is, or his family, he has the right to learn magic has do us all. No matter who it is, i will not stand by well another is being hexed."
His friend eyed him up and down, to move away a bit. Has did the other two. Type rolled his eyes.
Perfect, i help and I'm being alienated.
Peering his eyes to the side, tharn was doing the same. They looked each other up and down.
Type gritted his teeth feeling that weird electric surge again.
Signing, he looked to the headmaster to hear the rest of the announcement which was nothing but safety procedures.
After, his friends stayed away from him and others bumped into his shoulder.
"Hunter lover...."
One muttered has they went passed type.
Type stopped to grit his teeth and roll his hands into fists.
Instantly he relaxed, and felt regret for his mood. That one witch, there head started to balloon up.
Looking down, type closed his eyes to take deep breathes
Need to control yourself.
Coming out last, tharn looked to the side to see everyone gone and type still remained.
Taking a deep breathe, tharn couldn't stay away.
He stepped too type to stand behind him.
Opening, his eyes, type turned to look at tharn confused.
"Why.....are you here? Not.....in class?"
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Could ask you of the same."
Type looked down eyes darted.
"Mmm, needed to take a moment."
Tharn nodded too take a step closer.
Type looked up to have his eyes widen.
The electric impulse was on the high. Type cleared his throat to take a step back.
Tharn looked him up and down in question.
"Don't like me either i see."
Type took a deep breathe.
"Not.....quite that."
Tharn took a step closer not really knowing why.
Types eyes darted.
"Why did you help me?"
Type stepped back.
"Rather you are of a hunters decent or not......um.....the first time i....with my hand to your shoulder.....i could tell you were pure of heart, has am i.....your....different from them....i can tell."
Tharns eyes widen. That was the nicest thing any witch has ever said to him.
Tharns heart started to beat erratically in his chest he took a step forward.
Type took one back to then turn his head, he hit the wall. He signed.
Looking Back the two were close together.
Type breathed heavily.
"How.....do i know you are pure of heart? How.....can i tell your not like the rest of them?"
There eyes darted.
"I.....for one help you."
Tharn nodded.
That is true.
Taking a slight step back, tharn held up his hand, palm out.
"You saw, now let me. Only fair."
Type looked to the hand then to tharn.
"You wish to see if i am pure of heart? Nothing more?"
"Nothing more."
Type took a deep breathe to raise his hand.
Keeping it a mere inch away. They both looked to see a bright blue light. They both smiled to then look to another.
"You are has you say, pure of heart witch."
Type nodded.
There eyes darted. That electrical surge ran threw them again.
They both without thinking, let there hands drop to then hold, looking at one another in the eyes.
Tharn brought up his other hand too wipe the hair from his forehead.
Types lips parted has did tharns.
He started to lean in, type looked him up and down.
Then tharn moved back looking to his hand.
Type gritted his teeth. That hunter who killed his father popped in his mind.
Stepping towards tharn, type looked down to grab his hand. Tharn looked to him in a bit of anger but it smoothed out when he saw the pain type was feeling. He didn't mean to do that.
Leaning his head down, type took a deep breathe in, to blow, the mark left his hand. Type then kissed his hand to seal.
Looking up he had sorrow and apologetic eyes, looking to tharn.
His heart them skipped a beat looking to type.
"I am but sorry. Something.....flashed through me mind. Are you okay? I honestly did not mean it."
Tharn nodded.
"I am.okay. um....you can let go of my hand now."
Type looked down to see he was holding to tharns in both his hands.
He gulped to immediately let it drop.
"Ss.... sorry. Um....we should get to class."
Type turned to head to his.
Tharns heart beat in woe. Walking with some what haste he went to type to place his arm around his shoulder.
Type looked to him confused.
Tharn looked back to him.
"May....i ask something?"
They stopped to eye another.
"Ask of what?"
Tharn took a deep breathe in.
"Since you helped me.....i saw how your friends looked to you..... Can.....you and i become friends?"
Types eyes widen.
He knew he needed to stay away from him. This boy was a hunter by decent. This is not someone you should befriend but......He is pure of heart......just like me. Many are not, especially, there kind. Also, i do not understand this electric impulse, what could it be?
Taking a deep breathe type nodded.
"Mmm we....can try."
Tharn smiled wide to then look around confused.
Type looked around embrassed.
There around them, were little heart shaped bubbles, type groaned.
Tharn looked to type.
He looked to the side.
"It......is what happens when I'm happy.....sometimes." He muttered under his breathe.
Tharn nodded with glee to then pull him along.
Type took a deep breathe in, calm down, calm down, this is so embarrassing.
Has they parted tharn chuckled a bit has he saw type shoo the bubbles away.
You are quite interesting witch.....i give you that.
Then he looked down a bit sullen.
Hide this away tharn, so your adoptive parents can not see. If they know your friends with there kind.....They will hunt him down...
Tharn looked up to the empty hall.
I can not fathom that thought.
Gritting, his teeth, tharn went to his class, concentrating and hard not to be able to reveal this bit of information.