my gift to you

Watching the last of the memory, play itself out, the two got up, to go through a portal to go back to the dorm.
Type waved a table that had 3 chairs, tharn looked to the 3rd a bit confused, has type pulled him to one of the chairs to sit down. Type went to the other, to wave food upon.
Tharn looked it over. His confusion heighten. This meal he didn't know.
It was made of fruit and editable flowers.
Tharn looked up to see type, with his elbow to the table, head on his cups hands, looking straight at him.
"Type?"
Type took a deep breathe in to smile.
"Tharn..... After what you just did for me......I..... Want to give you another gift for our anniversary. I...... Want to introduce you to my mother has my boyfriend."
Tharns eyes widen, a slow smile spread across his face.
"Are..... You sure?"
Type nodded to un cup his hands to lay his arm across the table.
Tharn took his up, to hold types hand.
"It's time."
Looking to the other chair, type waved his hand in a bizarre movement. The two kept looking to one another until bubbles then appeared. Has they popped, they let go of there hands, Oda, looked about confused to look to type then to tharn.
Her eyes widen to look back at type.
"Mmm.... Mom..... I'm sorry to have you come here like this. But if your not busy, call you have dinner with us...... With your son and his boyfriend?"
Tharns eyes darted between the two.
He couldn't believe type just told her just like that.
Oda turned her head to eye tharn.
"So..... Your the one....... Who almost..... Killed my son? The one who is his soul mate?"
Tharn hung his head.
Type chewed his inner cheek.
"So...... You two are together now?"
Tharn lifted his head to look to type.
Oda looked between the two.
"Well, can someone talk!" She lightly chuckled.
Type cleared his throat but tharn took the lead.
"Ms. Kelo. I am the one who..... Almost had your son killed. It was pure un knowledged and was not my plan but the plan of a person who is no longer with us."
Oda looked to tharn a bit in shock. Types eyes dated between them.
"I am sorry for that. Other things have occurred. I all very much in love with your son. Soul bounded or not. Even though we still have to have a discussion about what it is I plan to become. I do not plan to leave or have him ever experience any pain again. I would very much like if the two of us could get along. Not just for our relationship, but the one we both will share with type. Let us not have him be filled with worry or concern."
Type smiled wide.
Oda nodded to then lean a bit to tharn, looking him in the eye.
"Then listen to this. Type is my son. If you have him be surrounded by the darkness that is deep down within him. I will never forgive you. I understand what a soul bound is and how deep it goes, but if you think for one second, I will. Sit to the side and let anything bad happen to him once more, you have another thing coming. We witches may not kill, but I will. If you really love my son, you can understand I mean business."
Tharn nodded.
Oda leaned back to look to type.
"You love him?"
Type nodded.
"Yes. I do very much mom. We.... Have been through a lot, have talked it out. What happened, was all accidental. Also, did not have proper communication, did we tharn?" They both looked to him. He shrugged.
"What 16 year old has good communication skills."
Oda nodded.
"Well, I see you have prepared my favorite meal, let's eat and talk in lesisure. Tharn......I accept has my son's boyfriend, has for the rest. Let us see."
Tharn nodded.
The two consumed, type looked to them too smile.
I love my mom.
Picking up the fork type dug in. They talked about types schooling, to a point, how this came to being, type told her how he was masking tharn so he could be there. They talked about tharns upbringing, tharn lied in a few spots.
After they ate, Oda hugged type, then went to tharn to pull him in for a hug.
She went to his ear.
"Remember.... Take care of my son."
Parting, tharn nodded.
Looking to type, she raised her hand to snap. Pink bubbles surrounded her and then there was an empty space.
Type waved the table away, to step to tharn.
He turned to wrap his arms around to pull him to his body.
Type wrapped his arms around. They looked in each other's eyes with a deep affection.
"Thank you for that type."
Type nodded, to then hug tharn to go to his ear.
"What did she whisper in your ear?"
Tharn smiled becoming devious.
"Please..... Don't break my son's butt."
Tharn snickered.
Type leaned back to give him a look.
"Mmm..... Take care of my son."
Type smiled.
He started to have them sway back and forth.
"I think she is right about that....... Something....  Lower.....is starting to hurt.....I need your help to reduce the pain I feel."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
Type took a hand down, to grab tharns, to place it to his hard on that was very present to his pants.
Tharn licked his lips.
"Which......will help you more..... My mouth or..... My hand....."
Type shrugged playfully making an expression.
Leaning in, he gripped tharns neck to pull him to his lips to a breath taking kiss. Tharn reciprocated it to the fullest.
Bringing his hand up, type waved tharns and his off, to take his hand to tharns member to place on lube.
Parting, tharn helped type jump up, then he inserted himself right in, having type bounce himself on his length.
Type wrapped both of his arms around tharns neck to moan.
They then placed there forheads to one another.
"I...... Am so much in love with you......"
Type smiled.
"I love you too....... Now and til our last breathe. Now tharn........ Make love to your soul bound."
"Mmmm...... I plan to....."
Moving his lips back to types, he placed in his tongue to swirl it about types.
Stepping to the bed, they flopped down to make sweet and passionate love. Knowing for tomorrow, there was something of the most importance they needed to discuss, but for the night, they were lost in there own little world, floating through the galaxy.