over sensitive

2 hours after type left and every time tharn touched something his member which was erect, twitched to then leak pre cum through his slit. He had to go through 5 boxers.
Has he made lunch, he almost orgasmed 7 times but nothing would come to ahead.
Dropping his fork, he thrusted his groin forward wishing to cum to no avail.
Standing near the kitchen counter, he hung his head, biting his lower lip, to quiver.
About an hour back, he did tried to relieve himself, however when he touched it, he grew in pain.
Type was right about that.
Finishing his lunch, he had to place on another pair of boxers, the other was soaked.
He then decided too stand til type would return. Sitting down Made him thrust his groin into thin air wishing to penetrate to no avail.
Tharn looked to the floor in a bit of pain.
Damn it type! Please come back soon.
Tharn knew he deserved this for going into his mind, being with his adoptive mother, tharn knew how to do this to get his way to a point.
He knew he needed to not do that again. It was unfair to type. Tharn knew type was an open book and wouldn't do that.
Tharn looked down to his erection to grunt.
Well,wouldn't use magic against him if there wasent a pressing matter.
To his class, blix and him, were sitted criss cross, looking to another, floating.
Type raised an eye brow.
Blix made a sour face to then float down.
Type smiled.
This came easy to him.
Down they both chuckled a bit, looking about type saw his former friends looked to him a bit in aggression then turned to try again. Type and blix were the only ones who were able to float.
Type hung his head to sign.
Blix looked him over to peer her eyes too them to look to type.
"Eh don't mind them.they are envious."
Type nodded.
Looking to the side he eyed the clock.
3 more hours tharn. Type lightly smiled. Hope you are enjoying your punishment.
Blix looked type up And down.
"Why do you keep looking at the time?"
Type shrugged. They both then went to a table to consume some food for lunch.
Blix elbowed him.
"I can tell when you've become mischievous......spill type....."
Type turned to look at his former friends.
"I.....cast that....one spell you told me about. The over sensitivity. To....."
He couldn't tell her the truth.
"To......a girl who was all over me and wouldn't stop."
Blix eyes widen.
"Well, hope you didn't give her the full spell......hope she has been able to...."
Blix clicked her tongue.
Type looked her over with a confusion face.
Blix shrugged.
"If you did......that means they can't.....when did you cast it? Too long and they will be in a great amount of pain by now."
Types eyes widen.
"I.....thought they would only feel pain of they tried to ummm....."
Blix turned to retrieve more food to consume.
"Mmm no......well yes that too but..... after an hour, everything they touched would cause them to almost release but couldn't......Eventually enough pent up will hurt there......you know.....could cause extreme discomfort. Maybe couldn't you know for a long....."
Blix turned to see an empty space. She looked about.
"Type?"
Appearing in his room, type was to the living room looking about.
"Tharn? Tharn?"
Type didn't know the full affect of this spell. He just wished to teach tharn a lesson not to hurt him. Type needed to undo this spell and now.
He went about eyeing.
"Tharn.....where ar...."
With his back to the bathroom, tharn had to go relieve himself to almost cum in the process to no avail. Hearing type, he took down his pants and boxers to go to the sink, washing his hands.
Opening the door, tharn looked him over to pounce, he had no control.
Type was to the bed, tharn stripped him to have him lay to his stomach, hands above his head in one, while tharn placed lube to his member, he couldn't stop himself.
Type lifted his head up to Moan.
"Aaaah tharn!"
Tharn Hung his head to go has fast has he could. There was no holding back, he was very pent up.
Type shivered a bit. It was too rough, it hurt a bit. .
"Nnnn.....tharn! Your going to......fast! Aaaaah!"
Tharn gritted his teeth to grip tighter on types hands that laid to one above his head. The fist he made to the side of his body made an impression to the bedding.
"So.....close! Can't stop! God so fucking amazing! Going to....."
Type moved his head to the pillow to bite into it.
This was aching his cavity.
Tharn opened his mouth to moan loudly.
"Cummming!"
Tharn filled types cavity.
He smiled in contentment to open his eyes to to typed body twitching a bit.
Tharn let go of his hands, to slowly take his member out. He felt like a piece of shit.
Tharn bent his body to lick types back senually.
Type lifted his head up to Moan sweetly.
Tharn then turned type to his back, he made him wrap his arms and legs around. They're eyes darted.
"I'm.....sorry Type....i couldn't...."
Type shook his head.
"Shouldn't have done that to you.....didn't know the extreme length it would take. Are you okay? I am sorry tharn."
Tharn signed.
"I'm sorry. How about.....you and i....end this fight. I will not evade your mind, unless its an extreme emergency."
Type smiled to nod.
"I love you tharn."
"Mmm.....i love you too type."
Leaning up, type placed his lips to tharns.
Losing themselves in the kiss, tharn re connected them to thrust slowly.
Type moaned into there locked lips.
Tharns eyes widen when they started to float. They both seemed to then sit.
Tharn kept thrusting.
Parting,tharn looked down to then eye type.
He shrugged.
"What i perfected today. Now....make sensual and sweet love to your witch....in the air tharn."
Type leaned closer to place his lips back to tharns.
They then continued to make love into the air,knowing in the back of there minds they still needed to discuss something of great importance.