pure electricity

To the floor, away from.the door, the two sat crissed.crossed, eyeing one another. Tharn was having second thoughts on what the witch asked of him.
Types eyes darted.
"Do....you not trust me?"
Tharn groaned a bit.
"It.....its not that but...."
Tharn looked down. He didn't mind to show type how powerful he was however, what would happen if he accidently showed to much.
The witches here thought he was raised by normal humans. That was not quit true. They were hunters who needed a witch. That was the point why tharn was placed to this school, to gather a few for them, to take there years, but after meeting type, tharn could not. He often made excuses, to just be punished sufferly.
Tharn looked to his hand to rub, with narrowed eyes.
Should i let him?
Types eyes darted to bring up his hand palm up.
Tharn looked to him.
"Trust in me tharn. I only wish to see how powerful my friend is. I will not go any further."
Tharn took a deep breathe in.
"You....promise?"
Types eyes narrowed a bit.
"Mmm do you have....something to....hide?"
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"I do not."
Taking a deep breathe, tharn raised his hand palm open for them to look into another's eyes.
A purple light went through them.
Types eyes darted, with a smile. Tharn smiled has well.
Type then instantly took his hand away too hang his head, squeezing his eyes shut.
Tharn took his hand back looking to type questionally.
"What?"
Type made a sour face has he rubbed his hand.
"I'm.....so sorry......i accidently......went to far......mmm you should know that your magic will be mental, itll be powerful at times."
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"What.... are you seeing type."
Type opened his eyes slowly.
"Mmmm a memory. You.....maybe 4 or. 5 on a horse, your parents to either side.....you looked so happy and...."
Tharn hung his head.
"Type.....please....stop...."
Type looked fully to tharn with sadness.
Taking his hand up, he grabbed tharns to hold.
Tharn lifted his head to look at type. He shared a pleasent memory he had with his father.
Tharns eyes darted seeing it, they were to a forest, types father was teaching him a spell that bounced back making type balloon up. They shared in a great laugh.
Tharn smiled wide, has it went away he looked to type.
"Why....did you show me that?"
"I..... accidentally invaded your memories tharn.......i am but sorry.....its only fair you see one of mine."
Tharn nodded.
"I....know we.... try to stay away from this subject but.....what kind of man was your father?"
Type looked down with a sullen expression.
"He......was a great man, loving, adventurous and..."
Tharn then looked up to see droplets start to come down.
Taking a deep breathe tharn looked to type.
He rubbed the back of his hand.
Type got out of his sullen state to look to there hand holding, confused how they were still intertwined.
"Um....tharn....you can let go."
Types heart started to race and he started to breathe a bit hard.
The electric current was starting to hit its peak.
Type squeezed his eyes shut, murmuring incantations to himself so he can get it to go down.
Tharn watched confused.
Bringing up a hand he took it to his face.
Types eyes opened wide to look to tharn.
"What.....what are you?"
There eyes darted.
"I....can't....fully explain it type. There.....is this feeling.....it's growing stronger..."
Types lips parted.
He....was feeling it too?
Tharn then rubbed his thumb to his lips, eyeing them.
"Type...." He gulped.
"May......i....kiss you?"
Type breathed heavily. This would be his first kiss, hadent even shared one with a girl but, this electricity was roaring.
Types eyes drifted a bit, his mind started to go, this electric current was winning.
He leaned in first to give him a brief kiss, to then go back, to gulp. There eyes darted.
Tharn let his hand fall to his lap.
There eyes darted.
"Um....i....."
Tharn then brought his hand Back up to wrap it around the Back of his neck to pull type slowly to him. There eyes stayed locked to one other.
"Let.....me give you a real......kiss witch..."
Types lips parted.
Bringing him closer, tharn placed his on types. They melted to one another.
They both closed there eyes to start moving there lips against one another's senually. The electric current was growing.
Type was fighting hard against it.
Parting, tharn went to his neck to start kissing. The electric current for him was overwhelming, he couldn't stop it.
Type brought up his hands to tharns shoulders to grip, his head leaned to the side, squeezing his eyes tightly trying to go against this, it was not working.
Bringing up his hands, tharn took them to types shirt to unbutton.
Type gripped a bit harder.
He breathed heavily.
"Ttharn.....tharn....wait......we....um need to......stop....um...."
Type pushed tharn a bit back to eye him, they both breathed heavily. Tharn looked down seeing types shirt open revealing his pale white figure.
Looking further down, he could see type was very much erect.
Type looked to tharn confused to follow his gaze.
His eyes opened wide. That had never happened before. In his embarrassment. Type took his hands down to hide it, breathing heavily.
Tharn looked up to see the walls were blurry a bit. That is something what happened when type become very embrassed.
Tharn looked to him, to hang his head, looking down.
The electric current was taking all rationality.
Tharn placed his hands to types.
He whimpered.
"Th....th...tharn."
Tharn looked up to see types image blurred a bit.
"Mmm type.....relax."
Tharn looked back down.
"Can.....can i....see it?"
Everything stood still.
Type gulped has tharn took his hands away.
Taking his hand up, with his index finger he pulled types pants back. His member flopped out. Type started to breathe heavier.
He placed his hands to either side of him, eyes to the action.
Tharn turned his head to the side.
"Mmm type? Can....can.....can i....suck on it?"
Type looked slowly up to tharn, who looked uncomfortable but started to lean down he couldn't stop himself.
Type stayed frozen. His heart raced, he breathed very erratically.
Tharn close peered his eyes up, to lick his head. Types whole body shivered.
Oddly, his pants and boxers then disappered to then Lay themselves to the side of them.
Neither looked to it, they kept there eyes to one another.
"Can....i?"
Types lips parted. He felt has if he had a frozen spell cast upon him. Type couldn't think, also the eclectic current was not helping, all he could do was nod.
Tharn smiled to put types length inch by inch in, still keeping his eyes to type.
Type moaned heavily. This was unimaginable. All around them everything turned red and pink in color.
Has tharn sucked, type could feel the electric current growing higher and higher.
Type was at his limit.
Feeling type start to thrust, tharn took his mouth off to lean back. They both breathed heavily.
Tharn then grabbed type by the wrist too grab him to his lap. Type looked down to tharn breathing heavily. The Two could not look away from another.
Type gripped tharns shoulders.
"Type.....i....can't....hold back much longer....can....i be inside of you?"
Types whole body froze. There eyes darted.
Tharn couldn't wait, he took a hand from his waist to take it down too his pants to unbutton to unzip.
Types Lips parted. His eyes darted up and down.
Taking his hands down he unbutton tharns shirt, to remove it.
Looking down, he rubbed both his hands all over his chest. Confused to what was happening.
All rationality was going out the window. Types mind was no longer active, his body was being controlled by this electric current. Has was tharns.
They could not stop it and in essance they also didn't want to.
Tharn moved his mouth up to types for them to share in a kiss.
Rubbing his member, lube placed itself on him.
Type feeling tharns tip to his outer hole, he placed his hands to tharns neck. Eyes darting.
"Is.....is this real? Not.....magic right? Your not..."
Tharn shook his head.
"I can not, i would never.....i.....think I'm in love you type....."
Types lips parted, to gulp.
"I....think....i feel the same....are you a..."
Tharn nodded.
"Are you?"
Type nodded.
Tharn leaned his mouth to types.
"Please type.....can i be inside of you....i....can't hold Back.much longer, I'm starting to feel...."
"Pain?" Type finshed his sentence, leaning Back from there kiss.
Tharn nodded.
Type gulped.
What would come of this?
"You.....May..."
Tharn smiled. There eyes darted.
Keeping in eye contact, tharn slowly went in inch by inch.
The whole room began to quack but stabilized when tharn went fully in.
Type moaned heavily.
"Oh my.....witch.....you feel so....aaaah!"
Type moved his face down for them to reconnect in a deep kiss.
Type squeezed his eyes shut. This was something else. It felt too magnificent and right.
Tharn then thrusted, holding onto.Types back. He could not hold back, the electric current was at its highest, the two were lost to it.
Taking a hand down, tharn wrapped it around types length.
Type moaned heavily into his mouth. Parting tharn went to his neck.
"Am....am i hurting you? Mmmm....should i stop?"
Type held him tighter.
"You better....aaaah not! Whatever you are hitting inside of me.....too..
.amazing......I'm...at my limit...mmmm! Aaah tharn!"
Tharn started to thrust harder, deeper and quicker growing close.
"Aaah can i......inside of....."
Type moved tharns head back, they both looked to one another, breathing heavily, becoming lost.
"Aaah yes! Release all of you within me.....aaaah....I'm.."
Type hung his head, going up and down with the friction.
They both then came in unison.
Tharn moved his forhead to types chest, breathing heavily with a smile.
Type wrapped his hands around too look to the ground doing the same.
Then the electric current, disappated, all of his mind was coming back.
What....did we just do?
Type instantly got off.
His body was turned to the side, eyes darting.
What....did you just do....and with your friend.....with a hunter descent.
Tharn looked to type, with worry.
"Mmm Type?"
Type looked to tharn right in the eyes. Turning away he and tharn rubbed there eyes.
Opening them, hands down, type furrowed his brows confused.
What....was that seal?
Tharn shook his head. What was that?
He looked back too type who was hyperventilating.
"Mmm Type...."
They then both looked to the door, it was un sealing.
Type gulped to stand snapping his fingers.
There clothes were smoothed out and put on.
Tharn looked up to.him.
"Type?"
Type looked too tharn in a confused state.
"This....never should have happened. You....and i.....I'm sorry tharn.....you Need to stay away from me."
Tharns eyes widen.
Heart sank.
"Type no..."
However, once the door was fully un sealed. Type snapped his fingers to go.
Tharn looked to the emptiness in anger.
Damn it!
Type went to his room, to sit to the floor, clutching his heart.....what just.
..happened.....what....did you two do? What was that seal? What is going on?
Type squeezed his eyes. His whole house shook.
He felt nothing but pain and sorrow. He didn't wish to part from tharn, but something happened between the two. Type could tell.
What.....did you allow to happen type.....what......happened......
Tears went down his face and rain fell from his ceiling.
Type was consumed with regret and confusion.