time to say good bye for real

The next week, type went to the acedamy to indulged in his classes and to the library reading on things he shouldn't be, but after that dummy doll, type turned a bit dark.
Type regretted what he had done and it hurt him to no end.
He didn't hang with his friends,wishing to be alone in self pity, type threw away the dummy doll and he kept himself away from everyone.
Type had a plan now and he was going to act on it. He was not too naive, to not think that tharn was not trying to find him and if he could, type knew he would come for him, it was because of the electric current, the soul bound, not love.
Has the weekend came about, type was too his room, eyes shut, arms to his lap, concentrating. He needed to ball up all his darkness and place it somewhere that it wouldn't come out, til he needed it.
Opening his eyes, type took a deep breathe in.
When he comes type.....you need to do this.....even if it breaks you......its for him.....for you.....for the both of you.
Up, type had spent his free time in his room, he wished to go to the big telescope, to view the constellations and stars, it relaxed him.
Too that room, type looked through the telescope, he smiled.
This....is so simple.....why can't my life be has such.
Leaning back, type took a deep breathe in to turn his head.
Tharn was there, in the middle, on the aisle, looking to type with no expression.
So....what i was feeling.....dreaming about....was an omen.
Sighing, type got up to walk a bit but kept his distance.
They looked to another.
"So....... Becoming an astrologer?"
Type stiffly nodded.
"How.....Are you here?"
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Do......you really have to ask?"
Types eyes darted.
"Did......you kill anyone to be here?"
Tharns eyes narrowed, but gave no expression.
Type signed.
"You..... took out your heart again didn't you?"
Tharn nodded.
"Has soon has i could."
Types lips parted.
"Who.....has it now?"
Tharn cocked his head to the side.
Type nodded.
"Right. Not my business. Why are you here."
Tharn took a step forward, he expected type to go back but he just stood there, tharn felt something was off but he couldn't keep himself away, he walked right to him, face to face, eyes darted.
Types head then went to the side, he slowly brought a hand up to his cheek to place it upon.
Tharn breathed heavily, his eyes stayed to type.
"Is......this Why.....your here.....to....smack me Around?"
Tharn leaned his head a bit down, type gulped.
"How......could you leave me....in that way type ramaki! What the hell is the matter with you! I am here for you! We are not done! We will never be over with! I lo...."
Tharns body become frozen.
Type turned his head. Something he had learned in this acedamy, he could freeze people by thinking about it, if he concentrated hard.
Type took a deep breathe in.
"Tharn kelo........today.....we are too be over with, what is between us, is not real. You do not love me......it is all by.....magic......what you feel......is because our souls split, if you and i had been humans, i.... May believe this.......is real but......i know better......i.....can't get around the fact you tried to kill me......i know there are circumstances behind it but the fact is still true......you went there to learn of my kind and too gather a witch for your adoptive father......you took me to the one place....."
Type hung his head.
Tharn was gritting his teeth trying to get out of this to no avail.
Type looked up.
"You lied to me tharn kelo, you were not truthful from the beginning, i.....can't......just can't......."
Type placed his hands to tharns shoulders, his eyes darted.
"I.....love you tharn kelo.......i have never stopped for one mintue......but......we can't be......i am ending this now, i am becoming exactly what i have been wanting since i was young, i have no clue what you wish to become or accomplish in this life.......but i hope you do. I.....am going to free you from me tharn, from this, what we are. I hope you have the best and greatest life possiable. I......will never love another tharn.....even to my last breathe. I will never ever be.......with anyone else......"
Tears started to come down both there faces, type looked to tharn confused on how he was crying. First he was frozen, second he didn't have a heart.
Taking a deep breathe,type moved forward to place his lips to tharns for the last time.
Back, type hung his head to bring up his hand. Waving a knife into existence, type looked to his palm making a mark.
Making the knife disappered, type rapidly said incantations under his breathe. Tharn watched has types image blurred, lifting his head up, types eyes were black.
Tharns eyes widen.
He was using all his darkeness, to erase tharns mind of him.
Taking his palm up, he placed it to tharns forehead.
There eyes darted.
"Tharn kelo......from this moment on......you will no longer remember..."
Types body shivered, something felt off.
Taking a deep breathe in.
He continued.
"All the memories you have of me, type ramaki will be......erased from your mind. You will no longer be tethered to me. Go forth and live."
Tears streamed down tharns face.
Types eyes widen, has he had to watch every memory of them go through there minds, they both then floated in the air, there surrounding went black, the ball of darkness type had went to tharn to complete the spell.
They both then felt a stinging, stabbing, sensation go threw them, a powerful and painful surge.
Down, type was to his knees, breathing heavily.
Looking up, tharn was standing, unfrozen, blinking rapidly, looking about confused. Then he looked to type.
"Who.....are you?"
Type wobbly, stood, feeling very tired, eyes were slightly opened. He raised his hand.
"No one."
Snapping his fingers, tharn disappered.
Type looked tiredly around, he breathed shallowly, that took a lot out of him.
Dropping to his knees, he hung his head, arms to the floor, to go on all fours.
Looking up, with a bit of blurry vision, he saw tharns adoptive mother, looking about she was not alone, his eyes widen a bit when he saw 4 other people and one had a pale white deshir who kept his eyes to the floor, the hunter had his hand wrapped around his arm.
Type looked to her.
"What.......mmmm.....what....."
Slowly types vision started to blur more.
She lightly chuckled.
"I do not know what you just did type ramaki, but it seems you have drained yourself. I need to know where my son is."
Types eyes darted.
"Go......to hell......"
Type then passed out.
She raised an eye brow to look to a hunter.
"Grab him. Wherever he goes. Tharn shall follow."
One of the hunters nodded to go grab him.
Deshir looked dazily, not quite there to eye her.
"I.....have done has.....you asked.....let munme and me go."
The hunter grabbed types body to then part.
She walked to deshir.
"I will. You both will be drained of your years very soon."
Deshir hung his head, tears fall.
"You.....lied....."
She laughed.
"No. Did not lie. I told you i would set the two of you free. You should have asked how. Now take him away."
The hunter nodded to pull along a dazed deshir.
She took a deep breathe in.
"Come for this witch my son. For soon........i will take all that is him."
Hanging her head, she parted.