take care

After helping tharn with type, munme and deshir parted. Deshir needed to take care of a very silent and a bit shocked munme.
Walking through a portrayal onTo his place, deshir pulled munme along to sit him to his bed.
Munme sat, still dazed, to peer his eyes down.
Deshir kneeled to look up, munme did not look to him.
He took a deep breathe to place his hands to either side of munme upper shoulders.
"Munme........you and i.....need to break up."
Munme eyes widen to look to deshir.
"After......eee....everything......"
Deshir stood eyeing munme who looked up.
"Munme.......do you want to know why......I'm addicted to the light raves and the light pill? Its....a distraction from my life."
Deshir took a deep breathe in.
"When i was young and very moronic, my sister and i would play in the human world, thinking the hunter tales, were to keep us at home. We.....we're very wrong."
Munme looked deshir up and down.
Deshir looked down in a sullen state.
"I.....thought you were.... an....only...."
Deshir looked to the side.
"I.....am now."
Munme lips parted, to gulp.
"Do you not wonder how i can handle the treatment you and i had to endor? Do you not wonder why i did not go into shock has i had......to watch....what she....."
"Did a hunter..... do those things.....to your....."
Deshir shivered.
"And worse, the only way i was able to part with my life, my sister did what type had done. Used the rest of her magic, to help me escape. I......was 8, she 16. Indeed a powerful witch, instead of saving herself, she saved me. That is why.....i haven't gone home munme.....why half my profits from that store go to an unnamed person. My father. My mother left long ago. She thinks both her children......it.....was my fault munme......i begged my sister to go out that day, even though she was sick. I wished to play under the water fall."
Deshir lightly chuckled.
Munme hung his head.
Deshir then took a deep breathe in.
"So, i plan to make you a few forget me knots, draw you a healing bath and then.......we can not be together any longer. With me, you will only be reminded of what we had to go through. I'm sorry munme....."
Turning deshir went to the bathroom to draw the bath.
Has the water ran, deshir went to his herb cabinet for healing plants to place in the water, he then took out a forget me knot. A tear rolled down his cheek.
I'll.....make you forget munme......
Hearing a noise, deshir wipped away the tear to turn, he eyed munme, who looked to deshir.
Peering his eyes to the side, the bath tub was nearly full.
Deshir stepped to it to shut off the water has munme stood on the door way watching.
Deshir sat to the edge, with a hand in the water making sure it was alright.
He eyed the water, turning his head, deshir held up the forget me knot.
"You should consume. It'll all be.....over soon."
Munme raised an eye brow.
"I....need to know. Did......you ever.....tell Type about....."
Deshir lowered the forget me knot a bit to shake his head.
"You.....are the only one......i have ever told munme. Now...."
Deshir motioned with the bottle.
Munme eyed it to then take his hands to his shirt to pull it over his head to throw it wherever.
Deshir looked to the side.
Munme smiled a bit.
"Why.....do you turn away?"
Deshir took.a deep breathe in.
"I.......can't munme......i.....should give you some...."
Munme stepped to deshir, who turned his head to look.up, has munme wrapped his hand around his wrist to hold, the other went to the. Bottle to take it from deshir. The two looked to another.
Munme tossed it to the wall, shattering the contents.
Deshir kept his eyes to munme to widen them.
"What are you...."
Munme placed his hand to deshir body to run it along for his clothes to come off, then he did the same to his pants.
"Munme!"
Munme smiled wide.
"One thing that plauged my mind deshir......other then thinking we were going to die, was.....i had wished we had connected, shared or light to become one. I love you deshir. What we've been through, will only make us stronger. I am over the moon, for what you told me and to be the only one to know it, shows we should be together."
Deshir's lips parted.
Munme hand that was to deshir chest moved it up, to take it to deshir neck to pull him.to his lips.
They shared in a deep sensual passionate kiss.
Parting, deshir had moved to the Bath to sit, while munme was in top, with his hands to either side of his face, deshir's were to his waist. They kissed. Ferociously.
Leaning up, they looked to another.
"Deshir.....how many....have you've been with?"
"How many have you?"
"2."
Deshir made a face.
"4."
"You told none of them....."
Deshir shook his head.
"No one but you know, also, type is not of those 4, we never."
Munme cocked his head to the side confused.
"Even though we are together for awhile, i.....saw he longed for another. I may have tried, but i was never serious. Til i hired you."
Munme smiled wide.
"Also munme, i never loved any of them. Only you."
Deshir brought up his hand.
"I have also.....never shared my light with another."
Munme leaned up a bit more to hold his palm up. Both there eyes were to there hands.
"Did you....with them? Or.....loved them?"
Munme shook his head.
"I Did not deshir.....only with you all i too do this. The electric current i feel, is very strong with you."
Deshir smiled.
"My feelings exactly."
Allowing a bright yellow light come to be, they placed there palms together to let it pass. They intertwined there fingers, for munme to take his other hand behind, to place a condom and lube on deshir to then insert him in.
Deshir lifted his head to moan.
"Aaaaah munme......should say.....Im.....mmm....clean...."
Munme shuttered to grind with a pleasurable moan.
"Safety, first my love. Now......mmmm.......let us.....make love."
Hanging his head, munme really grinded on deshir's length has the thrusted his groin up.
Coming in unison, deshir dried them to carry munme bridle style to the bedroom, where he laid on top of him, head to the side, arms wrapped around.
Munme wrapped his arms around deshir body holding tightly.
"Can not..... believe i waited this long to consummate with you deshir......that was...... organismic and beyond this world."
Deshir smiled to move his head to lean his chin on munme Chest to look.up.
"Better then your last?"
Munme lightly chuckled.
"Apple's and oranges deshir. It can not compare."
Deshir nodded.
"I love you deshir, can......i live here with you?"
Deshir's eyes opened wide.
"Are....you sure?"
Munme nodded.
"Even though, we have only been together for a short time. I wish to see you, everyday."
Deshir smiled wide to lean his head to the side on munme Chest, in hesitation.
"Yes, munme. I wish for you to move in here."
Munme raised an eye brow.
"Why did you hesitate?"
Deshir pouted.
"Wish to make love to you once more, however, do not want to push you. You were wincing a bit. Did i hurt you?"
Munme moved his hands to place them to either side of deshir face to turn it up. There eyed darted.
"A bit, however, i have not, in over two years, that is why. Just go slow."
Deshir smiled wide.
"I......love you munme."
Munme smiled to leam forth.
"I love you too deshir."
The two locked in another kiss, to go into another round, filled with love.