soul mated?

Taking off types back pack and grabbing him by his wrist, tharn slammed him against the bathroom door, to make him jump up to have type wrap his legs around his waist.
Type had his hands to his chest, to try to no avail to push him back. Tharn was not having that. Taking his hands down, he wrapped them around types wrists to pull them up to place them to either side of his head.
There eyes were locked and darting. They both breathed heavily.
Tharn slowly moved his head down, type moved his to the side, gulping and breathing erratically.
Tharn moved his head about then went to his neck to leave kisses.
Type squeezed his eyes shut, biting his lower lip. He was trying and hard not to be swept away again. It was not working, this electric current was to strong, there hearts also were calling to one another and there seemed to be something else calling.but type could not place a finger on it.
Tharn then went to types ear.
"Do....you hate me now witch? Is that why you...."
Untwisting, his hands, type let go.
He placed his hands to either side of tharns neck for him to take him off the wall, to kiss like mad.
It had been so long since type felt those lips melt upon his. He wanted more.
"Aaaah tharn....will......you be inside of me once again?"
Type asked between kisses.
Tharn opened his eyes looking him up and down.
"Mmm remove your clothes then....."
Type brought up his hand to snap his fingers.
His boxers and pants with tharns floated to the side of them.
Tharn took his hand down to place lube upon his length to then put himself fully in, slowly inch by inch.
Type snapped his fingers once more to make sure the bathroom stayed locked and sound proofed it. He was not going to hold back.
In, tharn could not control himself, the electric current between them was strong.
Type wrapped his arms around his neck to place his head to the side, squeezing his eyes shut.
"Aaaaah tharn.....so good.....mmmm."
Tharn bit his lip thrusting into his warm recesses hitting his special spot over and over.
Type moaned and loud with each thrust.
"Aaah type....i have but missed you...mmm....your so warm inside....won't be able to hold back long...."
"Mmm neither shall i......what you are hitting.....deep inside....aaah its too much to bare....mmm!"
Tharn turned them to place type to the sinks edge to thrust harder.
Type kept his arms around his neck, to go up and down with the friction. The electric current was too much, type was swept away.
"Aaaah tharn......i....mmm...can't..."
Leaning back a bit, tharns eyes widen. Types whole body turned red.
"Um type.....maybe i should stop...."
Type pulled him back to start to grind.
"Aaaah no....mmm...no no.....I'm going to....."
Tharn then thrusted quicker.
"You....better not.... without me....can i....inside of you?"
Type nodded to take his hands back to grip tharns shoulders to hang his head, biting his lower lip.
"Aaaaah I'm.....mmmmmm."
They then both came in unison.
Type placed his forehead to tharns chest breathing heavily, shaking a bit.
Tharn had his head lifted up, to look to the ceiling, Also breathing heavily.
"Mmm type.....that was....words can not describe."
Type smiled to then open his eyes.
Damn it! We did it again.
Pushing tharn away,type snapped his fingers and the floating clothes went back in to them. Type turned to bring a hand to his mouth looking to the door. Bending he grabbed his back pack.
"That.....should not have happened. I need to go. We can not be...."
Has type tried to leave, tharn stepped too him to grab him by the arm.
Type turned his head but kept his head down. Eye contact made the electronic current stronger.
"Type.....why Will you not look to me? Do you hate me now?"
Tharns eyes darted to grip his arm.
Type gulped.
"It.....is not that. I....do not hate you but......this should not be occurring and you know it. Whatever this electricity that keeps happening between us.....it needs to stop. I'm sorry tharn but you are of hunter decent.....i am a witch. It will not work."
Tharn looked him up and down to step to him, placing his other hand to his cheek to rub his thumb up and down.
Type kept his head hung.
"I....ment What i said last time this happened type. I think i am in love with you. When we are not.....together.....i feel physical pain.....i really have missed you. For you. Not for what you are. Haven't you missed me? Did you not mean what you said to me that day? Was it all an illusion?"
Types lips parted to turn his head to look.to tharn. He could see the pain written all over his face.
"I......have missed you and what i said....."
Has they turned there heads they saw a light.
Type signed.
Someone was trying to break through.
Type moved away from tharn.
There eyes darted.
"I'm so very sorry tharn.....but i.....can't. Stay away from me....I'm sorry...."
Type took his hand up.
Tharn reached for him.
"Type don't....."
He snapped his fingers.
Tharns hand went through the empty air.
He groaned feeling that pain again.
Damn it!
To his house, type fell to his knees, taking his back pack down to hang his head to look sullenly down.
Rain started to come down from the ceiling.
To the kitchen table a few hours later, his mother popped in to see, type slumped over, drying, with his head to his arms looking forward in misery.
Oda stepped too him placing a hand to his head to stroke.
"Type.....please tell.me what is troubling you."
Type signed.
Moving up he hung his head to cup.his hands to stare at them.
"Mom......may i ask you something.....personal?"
She leaned away to look type over.
"Go on."
"What.....did you feel......when you met my father?"
Odas eyes widen.
"Mm type? Are you....starting to feel the electricity?"
Types eyes widen to then look up questinally.
"Electricity?"
So.......she knows what i am feeling?
"Mmm yes....when you reach about this age, when you pass by your fellow witches you feel an.electric current. The stronger the better. Or you could be the elite few who only feels this really strong current to your soul mate."
Type raised his eye brow.
She looked him over to talk further of the subject.
"There are a few witches who are spilt when they are borned, there soul is of one to there soul mate. When the two met again in any age, gender, entity, they are drawn to another by a very strong electric current. They are manily to be opposites but oddly simaliar in every fashion. To how they grew up to there interests."
Types eyes widen, his heart started to pound.
"Is.....that What happened between you and my father? How....do you get out of it?"
"Your father and i no. But he was my other half. Why would you want to get out of it?"
Type gritted his teeth.
"Have.....you've felt such a thing?"
Types eyes darted.
"I....don't wish too......so how would i get out of it?"
Oda lowly chuckled.
"Type.....you do not get out of it.....if you are the elite few.....that is there other side of there soul, there is no getting out of it. The only thing you could do in that circumstance is stay away,but it is hard once the two meet. Even harder when they are intimate, even harder if they seal by eye contact."
Type then stood.
"Seal?"
Oda nodded.
"In this situation, if the two are intimate, when they are done, if they look the other in the eye. It is done. They are soul mated for all of eternity. There is no getting out of it. Same happened to your father and i. It was not til later we sealed and then had you, but we were not of the few who have a soul mate. Those that are, are very powerful and unique. Your father and i could break the seal at any time but we were deeply in love. I....feel electric currents with others but none have been strong has i felt for your father"
Oda hung her head getting a bit weepy.
Type started to hyperventilate.
This could not be true. Tharn and i can not be...we're only 16, have not been out to the world around us, he is of hunter decent i am witch.....can't be so......
Oda looked up to see types image start to blur, she walked to her son to place a hand to his shoulder. He instantly fell asleep.
Snapping her fingers, they went to his bed. She sat to the edge looking him over.
She signed.
What is troubling you type? Why did you ask such a thing? Are you feeling the electric current for your peers?
Sighing, she got up to let him sleep.