it isn't real, just magic

Types eyes darted under his eye lids rapidly, soon he jolted up to breathe heavily. Up, quick,he went straight to the bathroom to throw up.
He hated when his mother used a sleeper spell on him, always made him sick afterwards.
After, he got up to go to the sink to wash his mouth out.
Finshed, he went downstairs he needed to eat something.
To the refrigerator, type placed his forehead to the door.
He signed deeply.
Type missed tharn like crazy, even though he saw him a few hours prior.
"Type......this isn't real.......what brought us together is the current.....nothing more. Just magic.....what he feels for me is not the real deal."
He took a deep breathe in.
Stepping back, he went to the table to sit to snap his fingers. A meal formed, he didn't wish to make anything the human way.
Picking up the fork, he dug in, head to his hand looking down feeling miserable.
A hunter descent and a witch.....what a pair.....
Type signed has he ate.
Peering his eyes up, he heard the door bell.
Getting up confused, he went to the door to open.
Looking up, his eyes widen with shock and surprise.
"Tharn? What? How?"
Tharn made a face.
"Can.....i please come in?"
Type looked him up and down.
"If.....you tell me honestly.....how you are here? We are not easy to find."
Type held out his hand, palm up for tharns. He looked to it Then to type.
Taking his hand to his, a yellow light passed through them.
"I.....made from scratch.....a locator spell......needed to see you after i saw you in my ceiling......"
Types lips parted, eyes darted.
Taking his hand back, he could tell tharn was telling the truth.
Looking around, type opened the door, to stand to the side, head hung.
He motioned with his head for him to go in.
Tharn smiled to enter.
To the kitchen, tharn went in first looking around, then he saw the half eaten food.
"Eating.....dinner? Wheres your mother?"
Type came, head hung, playing with his fingers.
"Um yes.....not here.....at work. Why are you here?"
Tharn took a deep breathe to turn eyeing type.
"Type......why won't.....you look at me? Why don't you.....want to be....."
Tharns eyes darted.
Type looked to the side to sign.
"You.....shouldn't have come tharn......sadly you are of hunter descent.....this is a witches home.....you need to leave..."
Tharn took a step closer then type took a step back.
Tharns lips parted.
"Tharn.....you need to leave...."
"You need to tell me type......do you not feel anything for me? After....what we've done.......why do you want to stop? What i said is the truth......i.... No longer think i love you.....i really do love you.....so....can you please stop running from me....away from you causes me great pain."
Type flexed his jaw to turn, hands to the top of the kitchen counter, head hung, eyes darted.
"Life.....is just not fair...."
Tharn stepped closer to look at type in confusion.
"Why....do you say that?"
Type lifted his head to look up, to tell tharn a half truth.
"All that you feel for me tharn.....its....not real.....in our world there is something called an electric current, that is what pulls you to me.....it's not real......you dont really love me......its all just magic.....we need to stay away from each other.....you know has well has i this will never work.....so please.....you have to go."
Tharn looked down, eyes darted.
Stepping closer to type he grabbed his arm to turn him around to make jump to the table.
Types eyes widen.
There eyes darted.
"I.....don't Believe that type......i have never ever in my life felt this way for anyone but you. Electric current or not.......i still love you....."
Types lips parted, with his hands to the edge of the counter he gripped.
"Tharn.....but you don't......you need to....."
Tharn then took types hand to place it over his heart. Type looked to it, to grit his teeth, furrowing his eye brows.
Tharns eyes darted.
"You are the only one who has ever touched my heart the way that you do......with your laugh, your smile, your kindness, with your sweetness, your understanding, its too late type, you have my heart. Eveytime we are away from another, i can feel it break. I'm in love with you type.....please stop telling me it isn't real.......don't....don't you feel the same?"
Type peered his eyes to tharns, they darted.
The electric current started to raise with them both, but it was different.
Type hung his head too nod.
Tharn smiled.
Bringing up his other hand he placed it to types chin to lift it up for them to melt there lips upon one another.
Opening his eyes, type took his hands to tharns chest to gently push him away. They looked to another.
Type looked to him apologetically.
"My....my mom usually pops in here. Literally....."
Bringing up his hand, he snapped his fingers for them.both to go to his room. Standing, tharn wobbled a bit to hang his head. That messed with his coordination.
Type placed his hands to either side of his face.
"Are.....you okay?"
Tharn brought up his hands to wrap them around his wrists, to squeeze his eyes shut.
"Mmm.....hmmmm...."
Type lightly chuckled to place him to the edge of his bed.
Tharn sat with his head hung, gripping either side.
Type looked to him to then go to his door to lock then go to his bathroom to snap his fingers to make a cup appear to gather some water.
After, he went to his room, to see tharn standing before a wall that had multitude of books looking them over.
Type then went to tharn offering him.the cup.
Tharn.turned his head to smile to retrieve it.
Looking Back his eyes went over the titles. Type did the same.
"Did......you read all of these? There all on astronomy."
Type nodded.
"Mmm that i did. You saw i don't have that many friends. I wish to be an astrologer when i get older."
Tharn looked to type who's eyes lit up.
"You know..... there's not a lot of money in that."
Type shrugged to look at tharn with a smile, arms behind his body.
"I.do not care about the money. What is it you wish to become after you graduate?"
Tharn signed to bring up the glass to take a big sip to lower, to look to the books.
"For what i am.....not much is opened for me......probably will work with the humans."
Type looked tharn over sullenly.
"Tharn......you have a great power to mentally do things.....prefected......you can get a great job in our world......i believe in you."
Tharns lips parted to look at type.
No one had said that too him. His adoptive parents always told him that the only thing he would ever be good enough for is to be a double agent and get there kind. No one told him he could do something else.
Tharns eyes darted to place the cup to the table to turn to place either hand to types face.
There eyes darted.
"I....have never had anyone ever say that too me.....let alone believe in me.....this is why my heart calls for you type.....only for you."
Types lips parted, both there eyes slightly drifted to look at the other with lust.
Type took his hands to tharns waist to, lay his lips to his. Weaving and woving there heads side to side,they lathered there tongues in each others mouth, tasting the other to the fullest.
Bringing his hands down, tharn made type jump up to wrap his arms and legs about. Turning, they both flopped to the bed to kiss passionately and senually.
Moving his head to the side, tharn went to his neck to leave kisses. Type moaned.
Then both quickly got up.
Type heard his mother call for him down stairs.
Tharn looked to type, he gulped to raise his hand about to snap his fingers. Tharn looked to it Then to him, he placed his hand over it.
Type looked to tharn.
"Tharn.....let go..." He whispered.
Tharns eyes darted.
"I....only will if you be my boyfriend."
Types eyes widen, lips parted.
Tharn looked to the door, type turned his head to do the same.
"Type....why is your door closed? Why is it locked?"
The door nob rattled.
Type looked back to tharn. His eyes darted.
"We....dont have time for this....let go...." He whispered.
Tharn shook his head.
"Be my boyfriend....then I'll let go...."
Type looked to him in anger."
"Type....i am respecting your privacy by not just coming in but what are you doing? Open."
She knocked to the door.
Type looked to tharn in pain.
"Tharn.....please let go......."
"I won't......please Type....be my boyfriend. I'll let go if you promise me to be mine..."
Types eyes darted.
"Type.....I'll come in......what are you doing?"
Tharn raised his eye brow.
"Mmmm.....fine.....i promise now let go!" He hissed.
Tharn let go with a smile.
Type stepped back to raise his eye brow.
You think you got the best of me?
Raising his other hand tharn looked to it Then to type, his face fell.
Type smiled wide. He had his fingers crossed.
Tharn signed.
"Type....."
Then type snapped his fingers.
Tharn disappeared to end up in his room.
He flopped to his back to look at the ceiling in anger.
Damn it witch!
Type then turned to open the door, breathing heavily.
Oda looked him over.
"What are you up to type?"
Type raised an eye brow.
Then her eyes widen thinking about it.
"Oh....um....."
Type looked her over to widen his eyes.
"Oh no....mom....no..."
She turned to giggle.
Type went to the hall to look at her Back.
"Mom...... don't think that way.....mom...."
She then went to the kitchen. Type signed to go to his bedroom, to flop on his Back looking to the ceiling.
Placing his hands to his eyes, he was overly embrassed.