your going to stay and listen!

Type was to his bed, looking up,to breathe heavily. That took a lot out of him. Up, he placed his hand to his forehead.
"What is wrong with you!"
He took a deep shakily breathe in to turn his body to sit to the edge, eyes down.
Taking a hand up he tried to snap his fingers but looking up, nothing happened.
Signing, he waved a phone to him to dial deshir.
"Hello? Type? Where have you've been! I'm sorry! So sorry........did i.....with you then....."
Type flopped to his back to look to the ceiling.
"Deshir......nothing happened, with my........ Magic all over the place......i couldn't........keep them under control so......im sorry. I need to ask you. How long are the effects to last?"
"Type do not apologize.....at all.......you should be to your full strength tomorrow. Type again i am so sorry. Can i please come over? Talk to you, face to face?"
Type signed.
"Not.......today."
Type hung up the phone to make it disappear.
Up, he went straight to his bathroom to take a shower to keep his head down.
What.....am i to do now? Should i leave? Will he follow? Where can i go?
Type took up his hand to look to his wrist to the mark that could not be seen but was there nonetheless.
There.....has to be a way to get you off.....for us to really part.....
Type let his hand drop.
I.....can't Do this anymore.
After, type dressed to manually pack his things away.
Tomorrow.......just snap my fingers and leave.
Peering his eyes to the side, type looked down to open a drawer to get a dagger to go to the floor.
Waving his hand over a board it opened to reveal a see through box, in it was tharns frozen pale white heart.
Type kept his eyes to it.
Waving again the box opened, bending he grabbed the heart to sit with it.
He gritted his teeth, to take the dagger to place it over, his eyes darted.
His facial expressions started to twitch.
Just.....do it.......be free of him! He tried to kill you first! He does not really love you! Never did!
Type breathed heavily.
"Just do it! He is only using you! Tharn kelo can not love!"
The dagger started to shake in his hand.
Type gulped.
Feeling the darkness try to over power the light, type gasp to look to the dagger.
Dropping immediately, type grabbed the heart to clutch it to his body to cry sparkles.
"Damn it! Why am i so weak! Why do i do this to myself!" Type wept.
Taking a deep breathe in he brought the heart to his lips to kiss to eye it.
"Why this hurts so much...... because even though you used me.....never really loved me.......it was real on my end......I'm sorry......i need to.let you go. When i leave......you will remain......"
Wiping the sparkles away, type placed the heart in the box to wave it closed, then did the same to the floor board. Standing, type kept eyeing it to then turn to wave the dagger away.
Tharn kelo......is not worth your light.
Gulping, he looked to the side to see bubbles, then his mother appeared.
She looked him over.
"Type? Are you okay?"
Types eyes darted to step towards his mother to wrap his arms around.
She hugged him back looking to him with worry.
"Type?"
Type breathed heavily on her chest.
To the bed, they sat to the edge, his head down, oda was looking to him.
"So......the hunter.......your......ex lover has found you?"
Type nodded.
Oda took a deep breathe in to turn her head.
5 years ago, type couldn't hold it back after she came on the anniversary the 2 met, so type spilled the entire story to her, minus the physical. She now knew everything, even knew type was gay.
Her eyes darted.
"Do......you still love him?"
Type looked to her, lips parted, eyes darted.
"Mom......its not real.....just magic!"
Oda looked to type to then stand to place her hands under his chin to make him look up.
"Type........what you two share is real. Soul mating, the electrical current, is a real thing type. Its love."
Type ripped his head from her touch. She signed to step back.
"Mom.....he does not.....can not.....love me! He used me......was going to kill me......the only thing that drives him is the Light i gave him.....probably why he won't kill me......yet."
Oda signed.
"Type......it does not work like that. These two things are very much...."
Type stood to move his mother away to stand to the side, back to her.
"Mom........it does work like that. The universe is wrong......him and i.....never should have been. Will not be.......now its just a matter of time before he kills me......or.....i let the darkeness take hold and i......kill him."
Oda's eyes widen.
"Type......i know you......you would never."
Type turned.
"I know i won't........I'll be killed by him......i.....won't be here tomorrow.....ill show you the way after another 5 years....."
"Type......please listen to...."
Type brought up his hands to snap his fingers to fall to the floor, dazed.
I love you mom.....but i don't believe the universe got this right......
Up, type went to his suit cases to pack.
He then froze.
Taking a hand up, he felt a needle.
Turning his head, his eyes widen to fall to the floor, into tharns arms.
He the carried type to the bed to Lay him down, back to the wall. Type was very much awake to breathe hard, looking over tharn.
"What.....did you...." He gulped. His whole body was paralyzed.
Tharn sat to the edge to look at him.
"Tranquilizer. You will have use of your motor functions soon."
"After......what happened.....15 years ago......you would stick a fucking needle in my neck!"
Tharn looked him over, expressionless.
"You brought this unto yourself. You should never have left."
"Screw you hunter!"
Types eyes darted up and down, while breathing heavily.
"I'm.....tired of this type.......well.....no more. You are going to sit there and know what happened to me in the last 15 year's."
Type gulped.
"No! I don't want to...."
His eyes widen, lips parted looking in tharns eyes. Tharn brought his hand up, to hold onto types to let him in his mind, showing him the past, of what he had to endure.