exhausting my witch

To the middle of the bed, the two were in a close embrace, sitting, legs around another, type had his arms back, has tharn had his hands to either side of types waist too thrust, while type grinded.
They were slightly leaned away from another, there eyes darted, both breathed heavily, moaning.
"Where.......is it Type?"
Type rolled his eyes to lift his head back to moan.
"Aaaaaah......you.....mmmm.....don't need to......hey!"
Leaning up, tharn wrapped his hands around types neck to pull him down, for him to hover.
Type placed his hands to either side of tharns body to grind on his length, has tharn kept his hands to either side of types neck, he pulled his legs up to bend to thrust harder. There eyes darted.
"Mmmm tell me type....."
He hung his head to bring a hand to his member to stroke.
"Nnnnnn........nnnnn......no!"
Tharn took a hand down to place it on types hand to help.
Type bit his lower lip to grind faster.
"Mmm.....going to cum for me?"
Type nodded.
"You despise me yet......aaaaaah!"
They both quivered there seed out.
Type took his hand off, head still hung, to take his hand to place it back to the side.
Tharn breathed heavily.
Type gulped.
"Ah......again...."
Tharns eyes widen.
"Really?"
Type looked up to breathe heavily.
"Yes."
They both looked down and type was still hard.
Peering there eyes up, type started to grind wanting more.
Tharn leaned up, type placed his hands to the top of his shoulders.
"I may have the mentality of a 30 year old tharn, however, my body is anything but."
Tharn then started to thrust.
"Where......is your essance type?"
He shook his head.
"You do.....not need.....to aaaaah know!"
Taking his hands to types chest, he pushed him down.
Tharn pinned type down, keeping his eyes to his.
"Tell me then type......why are we......mmmm.......like this then.....if you don't.....love me back?"
Type turned his head to the side, he also slightly turned his body, to close his eyes to moan.
"Won't......won't.....get a chance.....when we......find my.....mother..... Aaaaah!"
Tharn looked him over.
"We're......going to find her?"
Type nodded.
"Hopefully.....she'll know.......aaaaah harder!"
Type lifted his head up, his body went up and down harder with the friction.
"Know?"
"Mmm........I'm.....gonna! Gonna! Aaaaaah!"
Type twitched to cum all over his stomach.
Tharn leaned down to lick types neck.
He then emptied his seed into type.
They both breathe heavily.
Tharn went to his ear.
"Know what type?"
Type slowly opened his eyes.
"Know.....how to get.....this mark off And for me to give you back your heart....."
Tharn leaned up to look over type.
"Why are you so.......hell bend to do this?"
Types eyes widen to look to tharn.
"I want to leave this life tharn! Become a astrologer, i cant with this mark on me! You became a hollow, emotionless, empty, heartless man.......i......you......need your heart back tharn....."
Tharn cocked his head to look over type.
"Are......you wishing to give me my heart......because you love me? Because you care?"
Type breathed heavily, to turn his head.
"You know has well has i, can not feel such a thing."
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"Then tell me......where is it Type?"
Type shook his head.
"I don't want it back.......just....."
Type started to move his butt up and down. Tharn looked down, to look up to raise an eye brow.
"Just want me for my cock?"
Type immediately stopped. Tears ran down his face.
Tharns lips parted.
Signing, tharn took a hand to Types chin to turn his head, the two looked to another.
"You love me.......rather you can feel it or not. I know you do."
Tharn Began thrusting again, to lean his head down to lock them in a deep kiss. More warm tears fell.
Untwisting his other hand from tharns grasp, type wrapped his arms around tharns neck, to fully get into the act.
To his stomach, type passed out.
Tharn dressed, sat to the edge, looking down to type, watching him sleep.
I......know you love me type, rather you can feel it or not......i know you do. I'm......sorry for this...... sorry i won't be able to come with you to your mother's......would love to meet her....
Taking a hand up, tharn placed his thumb to the middle of his forhead, first to calm so he wouldn't wake, furrowing his eye brows, he started to concentrate.
Looking about, tharn gritted his teeth, he saw flashes of type kissing deshir, how they met, then all the tears type cried before he dried himself out, the 10 years type wathered in pain for what he had to do with his clients, the first time he had to take years, the 5 years he spent in the woods, type in a small ball in a tent, tharn could feel types loneliness.
Tharn flexed his jaw, to shake a bit.
Taking a deep breathe, the memory he needed came across.
Tharn took his thumb away to look type over.
I'm......so sorry type.......
Leaning in, he gave him a brief kiss on the lips to part, eyes to his face. Type twitched.
"Nnnn......tharn.....don't......leave me....."
Tharns lips parted to see a lone tear fall down his cheek.
Taking a deep breathe, tharn leaned back to place his thumb to types forehead to give him a memory of them at there most happy.
A small smile spread across types face.
Tharn stood to keep his eyes to type.
"I.....will find the essance type. I am only leaving you.....for now. I will return. I love you type."
Taking a deep breathe, tharn parted through the door.
Stopping he looked back.
My heart my not beat......but i still feel love for you. It's not magic.....it is real.
The place you hide your essance, tharn smiled. You are so nostalgic.
Turning tharn left.
Few hours later,
Type slowly opened his eyes to widen, up he looked around. He made a face.
Should have known.....he'd leave.....and use his fucking mind ability!
Type hung his head has the room shook.
Taking deep breathes type snapped his fingers to be dressed.
Up,he went to the middle of the room to wave a dagger into the air. Looking down he cut his palm, to place it to the floor. Everything around him went into a suitcase. Standing, he waved the dagger away to look about, suitcase in hand to look around. Eyeing the heart in the case, type shook his head.
"You.....are not coming with me. Not this time. You leave me to figure this out alone......tharn kelo! You can go right to hell!"
Turning, type waved for a portal. Halfway in, type stopped to look back. The white started to fade, red started to over take, then the heart started to beat.
Type chewed at his inner cheek, his brows furrowed.
Taking a deep breathe, he opened the suitecase and the heart flew in.
Type closed it to look down.
What the fuck is the matter with me?
Turning, he muttered to himself has he went through to see his mother.