Chapter 17: Vamps- Part 1: Meet the Pack

A/N: It's been a hot minute but I'm back. Also not my drawing, credits to the drawer.

Perrie's POV

We had just gotten to school and Jade has growled for the fifth time. "Jade what's that matter? You're about to cause a hurricane.", Jesy asks motioning out the window where the wind speed continues to pick up. "It's the Sean guy that Ariana's been talking to. He's all over her and it's like someone is stepping on my tail seeing them together.", she answers opening her locker. Me being the good friend I am, use my super hearing to listen in on their conversation.

"I've been feeling you lately so I was trying to see if you wanted to go on a date with me some time.", he says. I hear metal ripping and look over to see Jade with her claws buried deep inside the lockers surface. "Jade, calm down. You'll kill someone if you don't.", Leigh whispers to her. "You don't think I'm trying? Zylo is going crazy in my head and it's making me go crazy.", Jade growls out. "I'll fix this. Give me a second.", I say walking away. I step in front of Sean and smile at Ariana. "I need a quick favor.", I say grabbing her wrist.

"Well good morning to you too Perrie, and sure I guess.", she says. "Oh sorry. It's just important because Jade's going insane.", I apologize. We stop back in front of the girls and I hit my foot on the locker to get their attention. "What Perrie? What could be so important that you- oh my god. I mean hi.", Jade says shoving her head in her locker. "Oh hey guys. What was so important Perrie?", she questions. "Jade wanted to talk to you about something. Isn't that right Jadey? See you in class, come on you two.", I say grabbing Leigh and Jesy's wrists.

Jade's POV

That blonde is dead. So dead I can imagine having to pick bits of her skin from under my nails. "Earth to Jade. What's going on, Perrie said you had something to talk to me about?", she questions. "Right sorry. Well first, I brought you your shirt back. And second, do you maybe want to get lunch? When the time comes of course.", I say awkwardly. "Nice one Sherlock.", Zylo says sarcastically. I ignore him and wait for her answers. "Totally. And thanks for my shirt. You seemed pretty attached to it Saturday. At lunch I'll see you, in the parking lot.", she ends booping my nose before walking away.

I smile and start walking to class only to be met with a hard chest. I back away and look up to see the Sean guy she was talking to and instantly get annoyed. "What?", I ask. "I was wondering if you could tell me something.", he answers. "You have five minutes because I have a test I can't miss.", I sigh annoyed. "You've been hanging around with Ariana a lot and I was trying to see if she's said anything about me. I really like her.", he says. That last sentence makes my eye twitch and I feel my k-9's poke my lip. "Do you now? She hasn't said a word about you. Well she might've, what's your name?", I ask trying not to snap. "Sean, but around here people call me big Sean. I'm sure you know why.", he says with a wink. "I am, disgusted.", Zylo gags.

"Nope not a word about you. Bye.", is all I can get out before running into the nearest bathroom. I look into the mirror as my sclera(the white part around your eye) turns black, and my iris turns white. My teeth sharpen and claws grow in place of my nails. "Darn it. Zylo I need you.", I say to nobody in particular. White smoke appears next to me and Zylo follows a few seconds later sitting on the counter. "This place smell way nicer than the guys bathroom.", he says. "Help me with this. I have a test, and it's worth forty five percent of my grade.", I say. "You need to calm down. That's all I can really tell you.", he answers looking at his nails.

"I can't gosh darn it! Know what? Screw it. I'll just go to class like this and hope it wears off through the day.", I say reaching into my bag. I pull out my school hoodie and a pair of sunglasses before slipping them both on and walking into the classroom. "Nice if you to finally join us Jade. If you wouldn't mind taking your hood off we could start.", Ms.Wells states. Since there was nothing wrong with my ears I decide to take it off until I feel my ears come to a point under it. "Can I keep it on? It helps me focus better.", I say with a nervous laugh. "Just this once I suppose.", she answers passing out papers.