Epilogue 2

"Even if one week has passed, I still can't believe you already got a grasp of the Ki energy." Fu Hua commented as she and the boy sat down together to start their training. "Normally, it would take longer than that. It wouldn't be surprising if it took at least a couple of years."

Glynne could only laugh bitterly in response. After the battle with the emperor honkai beast, he could finally feel the Ki energy inside him. It isn't really a mystery why as he was pretty sure that this is his other self's doing.

That said, now that he could sense Ki, it is time to move into the next step, controlling it. Fu Hua move her hand and place an finger on the boy's chest. "For now, I will try to control your Ki energy and move it around your body. Try your best to follow it since this will be your exercise for a while."

"Yes" Glynne nodded as he closed his eyes.

Getting his affirmation, Fu Hua smiled and her hand begun to glow and orange hue. She start to inject some of her Ki energy to gain some control over his. However, her vision black out as her consciousness was pulled in.

@@@@@@@

Fu Hua was confused when she seems to be suddenly transported in a room that was entirely covered in darkness. She could only see a few meters in front of her. Standing in place wouldn't really do much, but walking ahead might pose a danger. That said, the place seems a bit familiar.

As she was deep in thought about what to do, footsteps echoed from the distance as a black haired boy appeared in front of her. "Ah, Fu hua! I'm happy to see you again!"

"Who are you?" obviously, she was wary of him and ask his name. Though his appearance is awfully similar to Glynne, she knows in her guts that it wasn't really him.

"Eh, you don't remember?" the boy asked and slumped down his shoulders. He was quick to recover though as he shrugged his shoulders as if it can't be help. "Well, I do look different last time we met."

"What do yo—" Fu Hua stopped mid-question as she noticed his red eyes. The idea seems to be a bit farfetched but her instincts seems to say so otherwise. "...Fenrir"

The boy, Fenrir, has a wide smile when he heard the girl muttered his name. "Ding Ding Ding! Correct!"

Fu Hua furrowed her eyebrows, despite having the same face, Fenrir's personality was very frivolous, a complete opposite to Glynne, and that fact bothers her quite a bit. However that wasn't the problem right now. She glared at him as he is just smiling, seemingly happy to see her. "You, are you perhaps a H—"

"No, I'm not." Fenrir quickly interrupt her question as he shakes his head in denial. His tone become deeper and look at her with unamused eyes. The tense atmosphere lingered for a while before his face quickly shift into a smile. "....Anyways, I've been wanting to talk to you so I took this form."

'Talk?' — Fu Hua raises an eyebrow. She was still suspicious of him even if he revealed his identity. She wanted to ask more questions but realizing that it might just lead to nothing, she decided to go along with him for now. "Is that so... then what do you want to talk about?"

His smile widen, clearly happy at the situation. Fenrir begun fixing his clothes and clears his throat as if he was preparing for something. "Please go out with me!!!" he shouted and bow down his head.

Fu Hua was clearly shocked at the development. She don't know what to say as she just stared at him with narrowed eyes. "Y-you, what's your aim?"

The boy let out a nervous laugh as he scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah, sorry about that. I know it's a sudden but can you hear me first?"