Chapter 46: The Girl's Concern

The change of rules had made the students nervous since they would be fighting a emperor level honkai beast, as such they are pretty much swarming every training facilities in the academy. This leads to the Battle Simulation room to be opened in Friday as well as it can't possibly house the huge number of students that wanted to train in one day only.

That said, today isn't as crowded as yesterday. This is reason why Kiana's team postponed their training yesterday and decided to use the room this day.

"RAAAAAGGGGGGHHHH"

With a huge roar, a honkai beast with huge arms leap high up in the air.

"Mei, Fu Hua dodge to the side!" Kiana shouted. They waited for the shadow of the Chariot level honkai beast to get bigger and timed it on the last second before leaping on opposite directions.

They were about to attack its side but unfortunately, the beast landed on the ground too hard as it kick up a huge dust cloud. The two has a zero visibility and coughed because of the dust.

Bacause of this, Mei was late to notice the incoming arm. She quickly raised her katana to at least hope to lessen the damage. However the attack never landed as she heard something colliding on the smooth white arms of the beast, causing it to misdirect and miss its target.

She took this chance to move away from the beast. "Mei, are you alright?" a worried voice of a boy came from her earpiece.

"Yeah, thanks for the assist." Mei press the button on her earpiece and reassured the person on the other side. She didn't get any reply back but she imagined him nodding and continued to support to them from behind.

"Hiyah!" With Fu Hua shouting, the beast was pushed out of the dust cloud. She quickly followed through it a drop kick on the head. She then use its head as a foothold to kick herself away from the beast.

It didn't even have time to recover as it was pelted with bullets. One two, three four, and the fifth and sixth strike has a small delay but has a higher damage than the rest.

The girls were really merciless as Mei also closes in and did multiple slashes on its belly. It was fast and precise as in a short matter of time, she did about thirty slashes in its belly area.

"Mei," she heard a emotionless voice calling out her name. She understood her intent and stop her attacks. She quickly jump backwards to take some distance.

Three big missiles simultaneously landed on the honkai beast. It created a huge explosion and dealt a massive amount damage. However it doesn't end there as another three smaller explosion followed in.

The smoke soon cleared up showing a weak looking honkai beast. It was not soon that it drop on the ground and turned into purple light particles.

"Simulation is over. Clear time, 3 minutes and 21 seconds." the speaker announced the end of the training.

@@@@@@@

With the door of the BattleSim room opening up, Kiana got out first while stretching her arms. "...That didn't pose much of a challenge... " she muttered as she was unsatisfied with how quickly they cleared the simulation.

"What does Kiana Idiotka expected? Even with the highest difficulty setting, a group of five is still an overkill." Bronya said in a sarcastic manner as she was the next one to get out.

"Geez, would you stop it you two." Mei quickly goes inbetween them to make sure that they wouldn't start fighting again.

"You really have it hard, Mei." Fu Hua sent her sympathy towards the dark haired girl. As the class president, she has her fair share of problems when dealing with troublesome students. However Kiana and Bronya quarrels are more frequent causing her to be grateful for the presence of another mediator.