Chapter 1: New student

"Kiana, are you alright?"

Mei asked, worried as Kiana has been down ever since coming back yesterday from the training grounds.

"..."

She didn't respond, plopping her head down on her desk while muttering something under her breath.

"Big sister Mei, talking to a potato head does not really help making it grow."

And as usual, Bronya let out one of her sarcastic remarks towards Kiana while talking to Mei. However, even that didn't get much reaction from her.

Kiana was deep in thought, perhaps maybe a bit too deep. Whatever happened yesterday, it must hit her quite hard as it is the only thing that is inside her mind. Of course this make the two worried, yes even Bronya, as their friend seems to lose all her usual antics.

"On your seats!"

The door opened, walking in was Himeko Murata, a woman with a crimson hair and golden eyes. Her body has a lot of curves, especially on her front side. It is big, huge, and massive pair of ripe melons. Yet despite her alluring body, she still failed to find herself a man.

With their instructor walking in, Mei and Bronya gave up on cheering on Kiana for now and moved to their respected seats.

"Morning everybody, I know this a bit of a sudden however we will have a new classmate starting today."

The class went noisy, a new classmate means that a new student has joined the school. This is not really that uncommon but the news alone would at least drew the attention of many. This of course due to the human nature called curiosity. Even Mei and Bronya are restless on their sits, the only one who didn't seem to care was Kiana whose now sitting upright but her eyes are still in daze, seemingly looking at the distance.

Clap! Clap!

With a clap, Himeko silenced the whole class while bringing all attention to her. "Quiet down girls, I know you are all curious but at least let me finish what am I about to say."

The class followed her instructions making Himeko nod in satisfaction. "Alright Mr. Glynne, you can enter now."

"Mr? Not Miss?",

"A-a boy!?"

"Did I just misheard it wrong?"

The class once again erupted as confusion and disbelief spread over the whole class. Well, except for one certain student.

"Ah geez, why so noisy all of the sudden" Kiana slammed her hands on her desk, clearly expressing her annoyance. She was in a dazed earlier so she did not understand her classmate's visible confusion. However, it didn't take long for her to understand them as a certain person walks through the door.

He has a black hair like the night sky, that emphasize his emerald green eyes that seems to glow. An average face and average build. The only that tends to stand out was a scar that sometime peek through the back of his neck.

"AH, ITS YOU!!" Kiana stands up, pointing at the newly entered student.

"Hm, you two know each other Mr. Glynne?" Himeko asked.

Glynne shakes his head in denial.

"Now, now Kiana, I think you have mistaken him for someone." Mei said calming down her friend who is making a ruckus.

Despite Mei's effort, Kiana stills throws a tantrum, "Don't pretend! We met yesterday at the training room! I still haven't forgotten how you insulted me!"

"Tsk" Glynne click his tongue. He did remember a rude white haired girl interrupting his training yesterday. But he acted like he has forgotten about her so he would not draw too many attention to himself. His plan backfired though, and now he and the girl are the center of attention of the whole class.

Glynne rub his head. Clearly irritated by the situation. He was about to open his mouth but, " Kiana, Quiet down!" Himeko reprimanded her first.

Kiana twitched, her instincts tells her that continuing on would be dangerous. She has no choice but to reluctantly sit down on her chair.

Himeko nodded in satisfaction then signaled the boy to continue. Glynne who got the signal continued on to face the class. He stand up straight with his fist on his chest.

"My name is Glynne Romero, age sixteen. Looking forward to study with all of you!"

And with that, a new male student is officially introduced at Saint Freya Academy.

:::::::::::::::

Thanks for reading!!

*edit*

Glynne