Chapter 10: Being Dragged All Day

AN: Hello, before this chapter starts, I just want to say thank you very much to everyone who read and voted this book, and to those who followed me.

Honestly, I was quite surprised reach this stage in just a few days. To be honest I'm quite a lazy and shy person, I originally plan to release at least 1 chapter per week. But because of you all, I keep getting motivated to write a lot of chapters.

This may become an ambitious book but hopefully I could finish it. Anyways, please enjoy......

====================

"I'll give you one minute to explain." Glynne said in a deep, intimidating voice. Being suddenly dragged and forced to sit without explaining why, he had the all the rights in the world to be mad at them. However since he don't want to stand out by making a scene, he decided to first hear them out.

Seeing Glynne's irritated face, Mei can't help but smile bitterly. Even she was surprised by the situation. As for the culprit, Kiana was just sitting beside the boy, looking confident as she was thinking she did a job well done.

"Sorry about that," Mei apologizes first. "Actually, we decided to help you out after looking at you struggling for your preparation for the quiz. But as you can see... "

Glynne raises his eyebrow, there was no need for further explanation as he already got the gist of things. Long story short, a certain someone did something reckless again. To be honest, he was not feeling surprised anymore.

"W-why are looking at me?" Kiana said, flustered when the three of them turned their heads towards her. They all let out a sigh as all of them thought she was a hopeless case.

"As expected of Kiana Idiotka." Bronya said.

"W-w-wait, what did I do wrong?!" Kiana protested.

Seeing the two bickering, it was Glynne's turn to smile wryly. Since two is already preoccupied with each other, he had only one person to talked to.

Scratching the back on his head for the nth time this day, he turned his head towards Mei. "Well if that was the case then, I would really appreciate it. To be honest, this is my first time learning about this subjects so I was having a hard time understanding them."

Mei smiled as she was happy to help a fellow student. She also realized that this is might also give the perfect opportunity to asked what happened last week between him and Kiana.

"You know, it wouldn't hurt if you two there would stop, Kiana and Bronya."

"Fu Hua?!"

"Class Pres?!"

"Eh, Class Pres?!" Glynne was surprised when a bluish gray haired girl he met at the clinic appeared beside him. However what surprises him the most was that how Mei addresses her.

"Yes, she is our class president, Fu Hua. She was away for a business when you transferred in so you probably haven't met her." Mei introduced. "Though that doesn't seem to the case."

"Actually before coming here, I offered a help at the school clinic for a bit." Fu Hua explained while raising her red glasses. "That was when I first met Mr. Romero after he was sent there last Thursday."

Ah, she might also knew about what happened between them too - Mei thought as she got another source.

"Hmm, what are you doing here Class Pres?" Kiana said after she notice the newcomer on the corner of her eye.

"I'm here to stop you both from disrupting the class' discipline." She said making both Kiana and Bronya felt shiver run down their spine. "However that was only my second objective."

Fu Hua grab a seat and sat down near Glynne. The boy was very confused why she was doing this.

"I was given a memo that you have not been given a proper tour at the campus yet." Fu Hua said as she face the boy, "Since that was the case, I will volunteer myself for the job."

Now that I think about it, I don't know the whole school layout yet. - Glynne thought to himself. Now that it was brought up, he became curious about just how big the campus was and also the some of the facilities that are present here. It was an enticing offer however he would have accepted it if not for one bit of a problem. "Uhm, thanks for the gesture, but I still have some quizzes to take."

"Oh, you shouldn't worry about that for now." Fu Hua reassured, "I talked to Ms. Himeko a while ago and she said that it's okay to take those quizzes whenever you have a free time this week."

"Really?!" Glynne was overjoyed that he unconsciously grab both of Fu Hua's hand. "Thanks, you're a lifesaver."

Kiana pouted after seeing how Glynne was grateful to Fu Hua. She was supposed to be the one to be the receiving end of it.

Kiana cleared her throat to get their attention. "Class Pres, aren't you busy? How about I take it from here and show Glynne the campus?" she suggested.

"I appreciate worrying about me, Kiana-" Fu Hua said.

"Then-"

"-But I also have something important to talk to him regarding last week's event." she added cutting off Kiana.

Hearing this, Kiana has no choice but to back down. She only sat down quietly, clenching her fist as she was reminded again what has happened.

Mei and Bronya were confused as they cannot follow what is happening right on there faces. They just watch as Fu Hua drag Glynne away by holding his hand.

@@@@@@@

"W-wait up Fu Hua!" Glynne protested as he was forced outside to come with her. "Are you sure it's okay to just leave them like that?"

"Yes, even if it's rude to leave like that, I'm sure they would understand." Fu Hua reassured, "By the way, what's the current time?"

"Time?" Glynne tilted his head. When he look over his phone, he saw that there was only less than 15 minutes before the next class. "Oi, are you sure there is enough time to circle around the whole campus?! Isn't huge?!"

"No, that would be for another time." Fu Hua said making Glynne confused. "However fifteen minutes would be enough for us to talk privately."

Remembering what Fu Hua last said after they left the classroom, Glynne just quietly followed the class president.

================

Yeah, I feel like I've done this chapter a bit sloppy. Its hard to do conversations between 3 or more characters without making one of them just stand there doing nothing. As I mentioned in the last chapter, this is the reason of my writer's block. Luckily I manage to push through it.

Anyway, thanks for reading!