21: A Beautiful Lie

~~ Belle ~~

 "Belle?"  His deep, smooth voice made me jump.  Big, green eyes now stared back at me, the ghostly figure against the car following my every move.  "You alright, babe?"

As I turned around to face him, a warm smile greeted me.  I wrinkled my nose at the scent of his cologne, but forced a smile.  "Yeah, I'm fine."  Three words I've told myself too many times before, and I hope he didn't suspect anything.

"Good, now c'mon!  I'm gonna catch up with the others, and I'll mee you inside."  He gave me a warm peck on the cheek and returned to Niall and Liam, who were in the middle of the parking lot.  My gaze fell down to the reflection against the tainted car doors.

Who is that?

My mind wondered who the girl was, because the image of her seemed familiar, but somehow. . .   she looked different.  Her skin was pale, like if she hadn't soaked up the suns heat for a while, and a small waist somehow fit into the small black dress she wore.

Purple circles hung around her eyes, disguised by the tinted make up she wore.  But that make up couldn't cover the distant look in her eyes.  Or the plastered look full of sorrow she had in her face, as if she was in the worst condition she could ever be.

"Hey guys!" Louis yelled to the others, who were still in the middle of the parking lot.  A wide smile was placed on his lips like always."Lou?  You're earlier than usual!" Niall teased, fixing his light colored polo.

"Of course!  You didn't expect me to just miss all the juicy drama did you?" he grinned, his blue orbs flickering towards me and giving me a playful wink.

"Wait. . .  drama?  What are you guys talking about?" Harry frowned, looking at everyone with an accusing look.  The boys, along with Emma gave Harry a particular look, a small smile fell on my mouth.

"Wait, you guys didn't tell him?" Emma asked, beginning to walk further to the hotel front doors. 

"I didn't think he would want to know."

"Tell me what?" Harry yelled as we passed through the revolving doors.

"Operation ruin Zayn's engagement party," Emma whispered, grinning mischievously.

"Are you serious?"

"Of course I am Styles!  Niall, Liam, Lou and even Belle have a part in this."

"I do?" I blurted out as we all stopped in the middle of the lobby.

"Yes!" she chirped and began to march down one of the hallways. "Alright!its right down this hall like last time" Emma led the way, my arm suddenly wrapping around Harry's to catch up.

"Wait you guys aren't serious, are you?  I mean, you're not just gonna go in there and ruin the-"

"No one's going to ruin anything," a voice called out, making us all stop.

At once, we all slowly turned around, expecting to find an angry soon-to-be-bride, but instead we found a red haired angel, who was walking towards us.

"I-Izzy?" Louis chocked, speaking for all of us.  "W-what are doing he-"

She shook her head, her hair bouncing with it.  "What do you think I'm doing here Louis. . .?"  She stepped closer to the group, the click of her red heels filling the hall.

"Stop, Izzy your not suppose to be here. . .  It's not good for you."

"I don't care if it's not, but I'm not gonna let you guys in there and make total asses of yourselves!"  The tension in the room rose.