Author's Note

WOW...I cant believe this is over. I hope all of you enjoyed reading it as much as i enjoyed writing it! It's been a long, wonderful ride and I'm surprised people would have the guts to read it! Honestly i never thought I'd have a decent amount of fans following and enjoying my writing. It really makes me happy, and it makes me feel good about my self too. 

I'm really grateful for  all of you  who stayed with me. MASSIVE THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!

Sadly this is the end of 'Three Little Words' . there will be NO sequel! This story was never meant to have one sadly.

THANK YOU AGAIN! I really hope you guys do check those out! Last but not least I would like to make a few shout outs to some people who really helped me during this story. I don't know what I would do with out them!

Chloe :(@strandedprimadonna)  For making me believe I was actually good enough to work with lol. I don't know what it would be like if she hadn't came along and offered to edit and write the story with me.I'm sure all of this would be a disaster if she hadn't ! I'm truly grateful for everything she has done,and I couldn't do all of this with out her. There are no words to describe my gratitude! <3

Harry: for making me smile everyday I didn't feel like smiling. For inspiring me to actually write something on here lol with out him  or the rest of the boys there would be no 'Three Little Words'. I love you as much as Belle does<3

Last But Not Least, The Fans. Thanks sooooo much you guys! this story would've never gotten out there  if it wasnt for you!. Thank you so much for the lovely things you all have told me through out this story. honestly I never wouldve had the confidence to write this if you guys didnt tell me. I truly couldn't have done it with out you ! 

I Love you all so much, and thanks  for everything..

- V