5: Sorry Sweetie,I Dont Do Carnivals

~~ Harry ~~

It was lunch time, and I was sitting at my table with Dylan. All of the guys were discussing where I should take Belle for our date. "How about a dumpster, ha?", laughed Matt.

"Or a really disgusting pub?", yelled out another guy. I scoffed, "Guys! Come on! It's her first date, okay... I'm not trying to scar her for life "

Dylan raised his eyebrow, "So do you like her or not? Jeez, sometimes your too soft" I gave Dylan a dirty look and stared at him, until he rolled his eyes. "Fine, what about a carnival? A carnival is pretty decent, right?" Is he kidding me? "Belle's terrified of clowns, you idiot!", I gave him a dirty look.

"Well, styles, your gonna have to make it work, because that's were you guys are going!", Dylan took a swig of his milk. I stood up, wanting to leave and never come back. Tossing my trash away, I looked back. "Go make that bitch fall in love!" All the other guys cheered and yelled out dirty things.

I shook my head. I'm not trying to make her fall in love... I just want to make her feel special, because God knows that she hasn't really ever felt, special. As I sat down next to Izzy, I apologized, "Sorry, I'm late guys. They ran out of food in there." I looked at Louis, and we exchanged mischievous smiles. Then looking over, I saw... I saw her. She looked up and smiled, as she blushed.

I smiled back at her and she mouthed, "Hey.""I'm pretty sure Niall and Izzy ate the whole cafeteria!", Liam laughed, and stared at Niall, who was eating his second sandwich.

"Hey!", Niall and Izzy yelled. Everyone laughed at Zayn, who was scowling down at the table. "Zayn, you okay?", I heard Izzy whisper. Her face was full of concern.

I glanced away from the two and stared down at my phone. I was kinda disoriented today, and I scrolled through my contacts, looking for her number. It was a desperate, yet secret way to talk to her. This was the only way to talk about our date, unless we wanted the whole table in our business, awing over the "happy couple."

Texting as quickly as I could, I sent her a message.

Me: Hey love! Look up :)

Belle was very startled, as her phone began to vibrate. She stared at me and I sent her a smile. She looked down at her phone, and back up at me. Soon enough, my phone was vibrating.

Belle: Wtf? How do you even have my number!??

Me: Are you always so feisty!? ;) And it's a long story... But I wanted to talk about our date

Belle: Oh.. You were serious about that?

Me: -_____- Yes!! Now I was thinking we could go to a carnival or something...

Belle read the text and looked up at me. She sent me an angry glare, before returning to her phone.

Belle: I don't do carnivals.. You have got to be kidding me.

Me: Come on, baby! It'll be fun! There'll be games, cotton candy, weird people, what else could a girl wish for?

Belle: I hate clowns! That's why I never go to carnivals or fairs...

I tried not to laugh, and I bit my lip. Belle glanced up at me and gave me the evil eye.

Belle: That's not funny.

Me: Why are you even scared of them!? They are just weirdos in costumes, they're harmless really.. My bad for asking.. But babe, you'll be fine. You can just grab on to me.. I wouldn't mind ;)