3: Parties and Bets

~~ Belle ~~

"What do you mean you guys aren't going to the party!?" Zayn whined while making that funny face of his.

I sighed, biting my bottom lip. Still emotionally drained from a few days ago, I said, "Zayn! You know I'm not good with part-"

"Hey! Don't look at me! I didn't say I wasn't going," Izzy blurted out, her green eyes searching for her locker. I rolled my eyes.

"Belle, c'mon! You know I'm not a great partier either, but come! I'll be your party buddy!" Liam giggled. His hand brushed against my shoulder. I smiled at how sweet he always was. . . I mean, who could say no to those puppy dog eyes of his?

I really didn't want to go this time, because there wasn't a party that 'Satan and his demons' didn't attend.

"Relax babes, you'll be fine! Belle please come! Niall's going and so is Harrehhhhh!" Zayn pleaded.

Did I really need to know if that curly haired bastard was going? No.

Zayn wasn't usually this eager about a party. Huh, he must be planning something. Something I wouldn't like one bit. "Fine," I blurted out, my eyes sifting through the various junk in Izzy's locker.

"Alright! See you girls there," Zayn said, before him and Liam vanished into the sea of students.

My eyes were still staring at the crowd, when Izzy whispered, "Hey Bells."

"Yeah?" I turned around as Izzy slipped into her Bullet For My Valentine hoodie.

"I think I might tell him tonight," she whispered, making her voice soft.

"Wait. . . Tell who what?!" I looked at her, raising a quizzical eyebrow.

She rolled her eyes slowly. "Tell. . . Tell Zayn I like him, idiot!" she hissed and I giggled.

"Ooooh!! More like in LOVE with him, don't you think?" I joked as a dorky smile crept on my face.

"No! More like I like him."

"It's okay! I know you're in loooove with Malik, heh."

"Oh shut up! Although, I am rather nervous. . . What should I do?" She stared at me. I stared back at her. I really had no experience with guys and I'm in my junior year of high school. And here I am about to give my best friend guy advice. Who would've known?

"Listen, relax! You'll do fine!" I wrapped my arm around her shoulders as we began to stroll away to our next class. "How bad could it be? Tonight's gonna go smooth. You tell him about your feelings, he tells you he loves you back, then you smooch! And live happily ever after! How does that sound?" I sang in a light, cheerful tone. Her laughter filled the near empty hall.

"You're an idiot," she whispered.

I sighed to myself, appreciating I had such a friend like this. She had such a great life. Izzy was pretty, skinny, friendly, everything any guy or girl would wish for. She has surely never been bullied or called ugly and certainly doesn't have family problems. Although, sometimes I envy her. But I was also more happy that her life wasn't in ruins like mine; it had been, since the day I opened my eyes.

~~ Harry ~~

"Bye, Harold!" she giggled. Her big hips were swinging side to side as she waddled away. I could still taste her strawberry lipstick on my lips.

"Harry?" I heard an unexpected voice behind me and I flinched in shock.

"Je-Jesus Christ, Lou!" I stuttered, grabbing my chest. Quickly, I closed the supply closet door.