9: Sorry, I'm Allergic To Bull Crap

~~ Niall ~~

"why do girls have to take so damn long?!", Louis hissed beside me.  His large hands, held his head tightly.

A deep sigh escaping my mouth, as we both waited for the ladies to come out of the bathroom.  My pale hands were shivering from the cold, winter breeze.  Well, this is what we get for going out in the freezing streets of London.

"Ah.. I don't know?   Maybe cuz their girls!", I blurted out afterwards, earning a glare from him.

"No need for the smart ass attitude", he chuckled.  I grinned, shifting on the bench. My bum starting to hurt from how long we've been sitting down.

"Ahhh!", I yelled the minute my stomach loudly grumbled.

"YES!!", I heard Lou squeal.  My blue eyes darted quickly towards the girls.  "Finally! We're about to die of hunger out here!", he yelled, bolting up from the bench.  Louis ran over to Izzy and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Oh, please!  We were only in there for 5 minutes", her strong, sweet voice echoed in my ears.  My eyes focused on her swaying hips that walked towards me.  Her long, straightened hair drifting off with the breeze.

I chuckled the minute she gave me a smile.  Our eyes locked together and my stomach churned for a split second.

"Actually, love, I'm pretty sure it was ten.", I corrected, a smirk growing on my face.  She puckered her glossy lips at me and giggled.

Emma.  She's one of those sweet, funny, crazy, beautiful girls you dreamed of meeting.   I've known her for quite awhile and we've been pretty close, but I never had the guts to tell her...  I loved her from the start.  I mean, since she would disappear from time to time.  I never had the guts tell her.  She would always find someone else..  And of course, my feelings never mattered.

"I'm starving", she whispered faintly into my ear, while Izzy shouted something stupid in the distance.

I chuckled quietly.  "Oh you have no idea", my hand gripping my stomach.

"Hold on, where's Belly?", we all quickly looked at Lou.  My eyebrows scrunching up at Belle's new nickname.

"Oops!", Izzy blurted out, biting her red lips.

"Oh well, you're a lovely best friend!", Lou laughed, cocking his head up towards the  small crowd in front of us.

 "I'm right here, Idiots", her soft voice whispered behind me.  I spun around, scared out of my mind by her sudden, unexpected closeness.

"Stop being so quiet!  We almost forgot you were even here!", I smiled back, as her eyes stayed glued on her Ipod.

"I know why she's not talking..  Stupid, dumb cat boy", Emma rolled her eyes and I gave her an eyebrow in confusion.

"Emma!", Izzy hissed back, as we kept walking.

"What?  It's true!  She's still depressed because of that stupid, curly haired boy freakin-", she began to whisper hesitantly.  My eyebrows clicked up remembering the ongoing conversation Harry pleaded us to believe.

"Anyway!  Where do you guys want to eat?", Louis cheerfully changed the subject.  His head turned towards Emma. 

I sweetly smiled, before declaring the obvious choice, "Nandos!"

"We're not going to Nandos!!", they all yelled at the same time.

My eyes widened, " Jeez, it was just a suggestion" 

Belle looked up at me, at my saddened composure, then smiled, "It's okay, Nialler.  I'll go with you.  It's not like I'm eating anyway."

I smirked, "It's fine.  Emma will come with me, right love?"   Emma shot me a confused glare, as if to say 'wtf!?'  I laughed, and fixed my hair.