Chapter 47- Final Fight (Part 2)

Warnings: None.

2023, Earth.

No one's POV:

"Avengers!! Assemble."

After that statement, Thor let out a battle cry, and all of the Avengers charged towards Thanos' army. Everyone was scattered around taking out Thanos' army and succeeding.

"Cap, what do you want me to do with this thing?" Clint asked.

"Get those stones as far away as possible." Steve ordered.

"No! We need to get them back where they came from!" Bruce exclaimed.

"No way to get them back. Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel." Tony replied.

"Hold on. That wasn't our only time machine." Scott said.

Everyone stopped to listen to the tune coming from somewhere in the battle field.

"Anyone see an ugly brown van?" Steve questioned.

"Yes!" Valkyrie shouted, riding her Pegasus through the air. "But you're not going to like where it's parked!"

"Scott, how long do you need to get that thing going?" Tony asked.

"Maybe ten minutes." Scott said.

"Get it started. We'll get the stones to you." Steve ordered.

The Avengers continued to fight Thanos' army. Everything was working in their favour until Thanos' ship began firing lasers at them. The Masters of the Mystic Arts created shields over top of the battlefield. Meanwhile, Spider-Man swung around holding the nano gauntlet. Pepper Potts, wearing her Rescue suit, grabbed onto Peter and threw him onto Valkyrie's Pegasus.

"Hi. Nice to meet you— OH MY GOD!!!" The kid yelled.

A laser shot the Pegasus, knocking Peter, Valkyrie and the Pegasus to the ground. Destiny rushed in to protect her soldier, creating a force field, deflecting the blasts. When it seemed like everyone was going to die, the cannons stopped, aimed at the sky and began firing again.

"What the hell is that?!" Sam Wilson asked, flying through the air.

"What is going on?!" Destiny questioned.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y, what are they firing at?" Tony asked.

"Something has entered the upper atmosphere." F.R.I.D.A.Y reported.

A beam of light flew through the lasers, which seemingly did nothing, and it smashed straight through Thanos' ship, flying up and revealing herself to be Carol Danvers.

"Oh yeah!" Rocket exclaimed.

"Danvers, we need an assist here." Steve said.

Carol landed next to Peter Parker, who was curled up with the gauntlet against a load of rubble.

"Hi I'm... Peter Parker." He said.

"Hey Peter Parker. You got something for me?" Carol asked.

Peter stood up and handed the woman the gauntlet, noticing the army of aliens behind her.

"I don't know how you're going to get through all of that..." He remarked.

"Don't worry." Wanda said, landing next to them, Valkyrie and Destiny landing close by as well.

"She's got help." Okoye added.

Soon enough, all of the women on the battlefield arrived and were ready to fight again. The women blasted, shot and stabbed aliens left right and center. Before Carol could reach the van, Thanos threw his double bladed sword inside the van, blowing it up. Carol, along with Tony, Steve and Thor all (unsuccessfully) fought with Thanos over the glove until Thanos got the glove and put it on.

"I am... inevitable." He said when he put it on and snapped his fingers, realizing that nothing happened, he looked and saw Tony with all of the stones in his hand.

"And I... am... Iron Man." Tony replied before snapping his own fingers.

Slowly, all of Thanos' army turned to dust and faded away. Destiny looked around, overjoyed that they had finally won, until she turned around and saw Tony up against a pile of debris, dying. He laid there as Rhodey, Pepper and Parker went up to him before his arc reactor turned off.

Tony Stark had died.

***

All of the Avengers gathered at Tony's cabin for the funeral a few days later and everyone was very upset about his death. After the funeral, Thor and Destiny returned to New Asgard, where they stood at a cliff by the ocean with Valkyrie, who approached them with a question or two.

A/N: "I promise I'll get it done as soon as possible" is what I said TWO FRICKIN WEEKS AGO!! I'm kind of ashamed of myself for keeping y'all waiting for so long.

A/N: Do you ever just get writers block and are not sure how to write a chapter? Yeah that was one of the biggest things with this one.

A/N: HOLY THOR AND FRICKIN LOKI YA'LL WE JUST HIT 5K READS A FEW DAYS AGO WHAT!!!!

A/N: Okay that's enough from me maybe I should seriously try and get this book done before school starts anyway stick around for more thanks for reading this chapter bye!

A/N 03/21/2023: I'm almost done editing this book let's go!