Chapter 29- Hulk

Warnings: None.

2017, Sakaar.

Destiny's POV:

After a bit of time of staring out the window, we turned to the Hulk once more.

"How'd you get here?" Thor asked him.

"Winning." The Hulk answered.

"You mean cheating?" I asked, pointing to the device on Thor's neck. "Were they wearing on of those things when you won?"

"How'd you get here?" Thor asked after me.

"Quinjet." The Hulk answered Thor's question, while miming a plane crashing into the water.

"Where's the Quinjet now?" Thor asked.

The Hulk stood up and exited the hot tub, completely naked.

"That's naked... he's very naked..." Thor mumbled as we looked away.

"It's in my brain now." I also muttered.

The Hulk came up to the window and pointed outside.

"Quinjet." He said.

Thor and I looked out the window and saw the Quinjet, exactly where the Hulk was pointing. Inside a massive alien junkyard.

"Yes!" Thor exclaimed before turning to the Hulk. "We're getting us out of here. This is a terrible, awful place. You're going to love Asgard. It's big. It's Golden. Shiny."

"Hulk stay." The Hulk told us.

"No, no, no. Our people need us to come back to Asgard. We must prevent Ragnarok." I said.

"Rag-na-ruh?" The Hulk questioned.

"The prophesied death of our home world, the end of days, it's the end of..." I clarified before noticing the Hulk's blank stare.

"If you help us get back to Asgard, we can help you get back to Earth." Thor offered.

"Earth hate Hulk." The Hulk stated, declining Thor's offer.

"Earth loves Hulk. They love you. You're of the Avengers. One of the team, one of our friends. This is what friends do. They support each other." Thor went on.

"You're Banner's friend." The Hulk stated.

"I'm not Banner's friend. I prefer you." Thor denied.

"Banner's friend." The Hulk repeated.

"I don't even like Banner." Thor said.

"Well, Banner's cool but we prefer you." I agreed.

"'I'm into numbers and science and stuff'." Thor impersonated Banner.

"Thor and Destiny go. Hulk stay." The Hulk said one more time.

"Fine. Stay here. Stupid place. It's hideous, by the way." Thor complained as we turned to walk away.

"I agree. The red, the white, just pick a colour!" I agreed.

"Smash you." The Hulk stated, talking to Thor.

"You didn't smash anything. I won that fight." My brother argued.

"I smashed you." The Hulk repeated.

"Yeah, sure, sure." Thor said.

"Baby arms." The Hulk mocked.

"What?" Thor asked, turning right back to him.

"Baby." The Hulk repeated.

"Moron! You big child!" Thor exclaimed.

I put a hand on Thor's arm to stop him from trying to attack the Hulk and he turned back to exit the wide open door. I turned to glare at the Hulk but saw him smiling as he watched Thor walk to the exit. I then remembered exactly what he was doing that for and turned to Thor to stop him only to see him get zapped, jolt back because of the electricity and fall to the ground, before the Hulk began to chuckle.