Chapter 17- Ultron

Warnings: None

2015, Earth

Destiny's POV:

I, along with the Avengers and several other friends of my friends, and Thor obviously, we were at a party hosted by Stark. Thor had finished explaining the infiltration on "HYDRA", and how they successfully managed to retrieve Loki's scepter a few days before, since I hadn't arrived back on Earth until yesterday after having to talk my father into allowing me to think about my role as Asgard's queen.

"It was a very successful raid sister, I tell you." He finished excitedly.

"As you have told me too many times now." I replied, chuckling. "I wish I could have come along, but I had stuff to deal with at home Thor."

"Oh?" He asked me jokingly.

"I needed to talk to Father about... you know.." I brought up, hinting at the events of the previous two years.

"Yes, yes. I understand." Thor said.

"And I needed to convince him that I'm still not ready to rule over Asgard, because apparently what you had said to him didn't convince him." I rambled.

"No? I thought it had." Thor joked.

I let out a laugh and walked off, setting my staff down against a wall before finding Stark and his friend Rhodey, who was telling his own story.

"Well, you know, the suit can take the weight, right? So I take the tank, fly it right up to the General's palace, drop it at his feet, I'm like, 'Boom! You looking for this?'" He rambled after some time.

Stark and I looked at each other confused.

"'Boom! Are you looking for...'" Rhodey repeated before stopping. "Why do I even talk to you guys? Everywhere else this story kills."

"That's it? That's the whole story?" I asked.

"Yeah. It's a War Machine story." Rhodey explained.

"Well, it's very good then. Very impressive." I said.

"Quality save." Rhodey replies before turning to Stark. "So, no Pepper? She's not coming?"

"No." Stark answered.

"And Jane? Where are the ladies?" Maria Hill, a SHIELD agent, jokingly asked.

"Well, Miss Potts has a company to run." Stark explained.

"And Jane... well I don't even think Thor knows which country she's in. Her work on the convergence has apparently made her the world's far most astronomer." I said.

"And the company that Pepper runs is the largest tech conglomerate on Earth. It's pretty exciting." Stark added.

"Yeah, they must be really busy because they would hate missing you guys all get together." Maria joked before walking away.

I walked away and sat down on the couch, with a glass in my hand as I slowly started sipping the drink as I took a glance at Mjolnir, simply there on the table.

"It's a trick!" Clint exclaimed

"Oh no. It's much more than that." Thor calmly said.

"Uh, 'Whosoever be he worthy shall haveth the power!' Whatever man! It's a trick." Clint repeated as everyone approached the table where rested Mjolnir.

"Please, be my guest." Thor offered.

Clint walked towards the hammer sitting on the table.

"Clint, you have had a tough week. We won't hold it against if you can't get it up." Stark joked.