Chapter 36- Ragnarok

Warnings: None.

2017, Asgard.

No one's POV:

Destiny joined both her brothers, her eyes returning to normal, or at least as normal as the could have gotten.

"What did I miss?" She asked.

"A lot of action." Thor said.

"You have a huge mark on your eye." Loki remarked.

Destiny touched her face to feel the massive X mark across her face. Yep, she did in fact have a large mark on her eye.

"This isn't over." Valkyrie stated.

Walking towards the Asgardians on the bridge was Hela, seething with power and anger. The four of them stepped forward, protecting the Asgardians on the massive ship that Loki had brought from Sakaar.

"I think we should disband the Revengers." Thor said.

"Hit her with a lightning blast." Loki suggested.

"I just hit her with biggest lightning blast in the history of lightning. It did nothing." Thor explained.

"We'll hold her off until everybody's on board." Valkyrie decided.

"It won't end there. The longer Hela's on Asgard, the more powerful she grows. She'll hunt us down. We need to stop her here and now." Destiny stated.

Valkyrie turned back to Thor.

"What's our move?" She asked.

"I'm not doing 'Get Help'." Loki added.

"Asgard's not a place, it's a people."

Thor turned to Loki and Destiny.

"Loki, Destiny, this was never about stopping Ragnarok... this was about causing Ragnarok. Surtur's crown, the vault. It's the only way." He explained.

"Bold move brother. Even for me." Loki said before darting to the Commodore.

"I hope you're right about this." Destiny commented when he was gone.

The three of them turned to Hela, who was still approaching slowly.

"Shall we?" Thor questioned.

"After you." Valkyrie said.

Thor attacked Hela first. They clashed, and Thor seemed to be holding his own. Destiny then ran in for the attack, as well as Valkyrie. Eventually, all of the Asgardian refugees were able to enter the massive ship and Destiny turned around before making eye contact with Heimdall.

"Go! Go now!" She shouted.

As the ship was just getting ready to leave, Hela harpooned Thor, bringing him down. Destiny ran to her brother to help him, getting many good hits on her twin, until Hela turned around and threw the Goddess across the bridge. Destiny did not stop however, as she immediately called her staff back to her hand and fought Hela as the butchers began climbing into the large ship. She and Valkyrie took turns trying to fight her off, but they were both loosing.

"Hela!!" A voice shouted.

Hela turned to see Skurge on the bridge, holding two of his guns as he blasted his way towards her. He didn't even manage to get close though, before Hela hurled a sword straight through him, killing him instantly.

"Hela, enough!" Destiny exclaimed as she dropped his staff on the ground. "You want Asgard? It's yours."

"Whatever game you're playing, it won't work. You can't defeat me." Hela stated.