Chapter 27- The Grandmaster

Warnings: None

2017, Sakaar.

No one's POV:

After Destiny and Loki were knocked out of the Bifrost, the two had landed on a mysterious planet that neither of them had seen before. Destiny reached behind her to grab her weapon, which was nowhere near her, before the two ended up being taken inside a facility on the planet, where they encountered the Grandmaster, leader of Sakaar. As the leader was about to have his two servants imprison the siblings, Loki was able to convince the Grandmaster not to do that, and gained his favour. Unfortunately for Destiny, she had to play along if she didn't want to get herself into more trouble than she already found herself in. What worried her even more was that she had no idea what had happened to Thor, and she had no idea where her staff was.

That was until a few weeks later, while she and Loki were were sitting around, with Sakaarians gathered around them, as Loki was telling his story.

"There was a worm hole at the time in Space beneath me. At that moment, I let go."

"Loki?! Destiny?!" The Goddess suddenly heard a voice. "Loki! Destiny! Over here!"

Destiny and Loki turned and saw Thor, strapped to a chair, calling their names.

"Excuse us for a moment." Loki said.

The two of them stood up and approached their brother.

"What? You're alive?" Loki asked Thor.

"Yes, of course I'm alive." Thor answered.

"What are you doing here?" Loki asked him.

"What do you mean 'what am I doing'?! I'm stuck in this stupid chair. Where's your chair?!" Thor asked.

"We didn't get a chair." Destiny said.

"Get me out of this one." Thor demanded.

"We can't." Loki replied before Destiny could say anything.

"What?" Thor asked him, confused.

"We've made friends with this man. He's called the Grandmaster." Loki explained.

"You made friends with him. I got dragged into it." Destiny corrected her brother, while whispering.

"Oh, he's crazy." Thor remarked.

"I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that." Destiny agreed.

"We've gained his favour." Loki continued.

"Again, you did. I played along." Destiny corrected her brother again.

"The Bifrost brought us out here weeks ago." Loki finished.

"Weeks ago?! I just got here." Thor said.

"What are you whispering about?" The Grandmaster suddenly asked.

The three siblings jumped, startled by his sudden appearance.

"Time works real different around these parts." The Sakaarian leader stated. "On any other world, I would be millions of years old. But here on Sakaar..."

He turned to Loki and Destiny, who didn't know how to finish the sentence.

"In any case, you know this... you call yourself Lord of Thunder?" The Grandmaster asked them.

"God of Thunder." Thor corrected him.

"Yes, we do." Destiny said.

"We have never met this man in our lives." Loki said simultaneously.