Chapter 6- Madness

2011, Asgard.

Destiny's POV:

My brother and I raced through the palace until we finally found Loki and our mother. Mother ran towards Thor, happy to see him again, while my eyes were fixed on Loki's. My brother was staring at Mjolnir, in Thor's hand.

"Found its way back to you, did it?" He asked Thor.

"No thanks to you." Thor answered angrily.

My mother pulled away from Thor, confused.

"What?" She asked.

"Why don't you tell her brother? How you sent the Destroyer to kill my friends? To kill me?" Thor said.

"And how you used the Casket of Ancient Winters to leave me frozen on the bridge?" I added.

My mother turned to Loki.

"It must have been enforcing Father's last command." He answered.

"You're a talented liar brother. Always have been." Thor said.

Loki smiled.

"It's good to have you back." He said.

His smile disappeared.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to Destroy Jotunheim."

With that, he used my father's spear and shot a blast of energy right at Thor, sending him flying out of the palace.

"Thor!" I exclaimed.

I flew out of the hole in the wall and saw my brother crash into the reflecting pool. I dove in and got him out of the pool, hoping he would wake up soon. He eventually did wake up, as we both heard the sound of the Bifrost. My head began to hurt, as I grabbed it with my right hand.

"Destiny?!" Thor called out.

My vision flickered, and all I could see for a little bit was destruction. But not of Asgard; of Jotunheim.

"Jotunheim." I muttered as I snapped back into reality.

We both raced to the observatory, shielding our eyes upon getting there. Loki had activated the Bifrost and he had frozen the controls with the Casket.

"After all these years, no one's ever dared use it as a weapon." He said.

Thor and I rushed over to the ice and prepared to swing at it, but we both got blasted before we could hit it.

"You can't stop it. The Bifrost will build until it rips Jotunheim in half." Loki told us.

"Why have you done this?!" I asked, getting back up on my feet.

"To do what Father never could. To destroy their kind forever. When he awakens, he will see the wisdom in what I have done." Loki answered.

"He won't! You can't kill an entire race!" Thor exclaimed.

"What is this newfound love for Frost Giants? You, who would have killed them all with your bare hands?" Loki asked my brother.

"I've changed!" Thor exclaimed.

"So have I!" Loki shouted angrily.

Loki hit Thor in the face with the spear.

"Fight me." He demanded.

He lifted the spear again but before he could hit Thor, I grabbed my staff and blasted Loki, sending him flying into the wall.

"Loki, that's enough!!" I shouted.

Thor grabbed his hammer and we both went towards the ice, but Loki used the spear to grabbed us both in midair.

"Is the throne really worth what you've done? What you would become?" Thor asked.