Chapter 26- Goddess of Death

Warnings: None.

2017, Earth.

No one's POV:

"Father?" Destiny called out.

The three siblings approached Odin, who was sitting by the cliff.

"Look at this place. It's beautiful." The Allfather said.

"Father, it's us." Destiny said.

"My sons. My daughter. I have been waiting for you." Odin replied.

"I know. We've come to take you home." Thor stated.

"Home, yes..." Odin said. "Your mother calls for me. Can you hear it?"

Thor turned and glared at Loki angrily, as the God of Mischief held his hands up in defence.

"Loki, lift your magic." He demanded.

Odin turned to Loki while smiling.

"It took me quite a while to break free from your spell. Frigga would have been proud." The Allfather said to him.

Loki turned back to Thor, who was staring at him, anger building up, and turned to Destiny, giving her a worried look. Destiny didn't have to look at Thor in the eyes to know that he would attack their brother at any moment. Before she could do anything, Odin put his hand on Thor's shoulder, which calmed him down.

"Come sit with me. I don't have much time."

The siblings sat down next to their father.

"I know now that we failed you, but we can make this right." Thor reassured the Allfather.

"I failed you." Odin admitted. "It is upon us... Ragnarok."

"We've stopped Ragnarok. Thor and I put an end to Surtur." Destiny quickly informed her father.

"No. It has already begun. She's coming. My life was all that held her back, but my time has come. I can not keep her away any longer." Odin stated.

"Father, who are you talking about?" Thor asked, confused.

"The Goddess of Death. Hela. My first born." Odin answered.

He slowly turned to face his daughter, who seemed shocked by the information she was receiving, as were Thor and Loki. However what he was about to say next would shock her even more.

"Your twin sister." The Allfather said to her.

Destiny stared at her father, shocked. That information had not only hit her hard, but it had also hit Thor hard.

"What?" Destiny asked.

"Her violent appetites grew beyond my control. I couldn't stop her, so I imprisoned her. Locked her away, then erased your memory of her. She draws strength from Asgard... and once she gets there, her powers will be limitless." Odin explained.

Destiny was having trouble processing the information she was receiving. For the longest time, she could never remember anything about her past and she constantly felt that there was something about her that was missing. And now she knew why.

"Whatever she is, we could stop her. We could face her together." Thor confidentially said.

Odin took Thor's hand into his own.

"No we won't. I'm on a different path now. This, you must face alone." He stated.

Odin started struggling to breathe as he looked into Thor's eyes, then Destiny's, before looking back out into the distance.