A/N

Hi I'm Justice!

Oh my Thor and Loki, I did not expect this story to get as many views as it did. Reads, whatever they are called. I expected like at least 1-2 hundred reads like the rest of my stories... but 5K as of right now?? That's crazy! Thank you all so much for sticking with me despite the ridiculously slow updates near the end, it has truly been one of the best things I have ever experienced!

I also didn't expect this book to get many votes and comments since my other books don't have too many of them so I'm really grateful for that.

"Hey Justice, what do you plan on doing next?"

In between writing chapters of this book, I started reading a lot of Avengers preferences/imagines and it made me really want to write an imagines book of my own. I was also thinking of making a Guardians of the Galaxy book but that idea is still in debate. If anyone has a suggestion for a fanfic let me know I'm open to ideas :D.

Anyway, back to this book...

This is the end of "A Warrior of Life", the story of the Goddess of Life and Thor and Loki's older sister, Destiny. I never thought this day would come. Well I did, but not this soon. As said before, I didn't expect this book to get as popular as it did. Ya'll are seriously amazing! Thank you so much!

Anyway, that's all from me, thank you so so so frickin much for reading this story, and I don't know, maybe stick around for whatever story I start next, peace out!

—Justice