Chapter 20- Sokovia

Warnings: None

This font=flashback/dream

2015, Earth.

Destiny's POV:

I quietly sat there, trying to piece together what I had seen before...

All around me, there was darkness. I couldn't see anything more 2 feet away. I silently stepped forward once, then again, and again. I felt a presence behind me and turned around, but I couldn't see anything. I wandered some more when suddenly, the darkness faded, and I could see a lot more. But everything seemed empty, absolutely nothing and no one around. I turned around once more and standing there, was a figure. The more I approached her, the more I realized that her features were oddly similar to mine. She was wearing what looked like a black and green suit and had messy black hair roughly the same length as mine. Before I could do anything and say something, the figure flicked her wrist and drew out a massive sword and used her other wrist to toss several knives at me.

As I thought about what I had seen, I received a sudden smack to the back of my head.

"Ow." I said. "What was that about?!"

I whipped my head around, thinking that Thor has done that but saw Pietro Maximoff instead.

"Are you coming?" He asked me.

I was confused until I realized that we were all leaving to find Ultron.

"Yeah, I'm coming." I replied before standing up.

***

"All they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done, and find out what Ultron's been building. We find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right." Steve lectured.

As we arrived on Sokovia, Bruce left to find Natasha and everyone else began evacuating people from the city, while Stark left to find Ultron. In the middle of everyone evacuating, several of Ultron's robots began to attack.

"This is just great." I muttered before pulling out my staff and blasting the robots while continuing evacuating other people.

Suddenly, the entire city began to shake. Everyone I was evacuating began to scream in fear.

"Stay where you are!" I ordered.

I flew just outside the city to see it rising up into the air, and I returned to the group I was dealing with.

"Come on Destiny, think..." I muttered.

I blasted some more robots.

"Cap, you got incoming." Stark informed Steve.

"Incoming already came in. Stark, you worry about bringing the city back down safely. The rest of us have one job: tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt 'em back. You get killed... walk it off." Steve lectured.

The shaking of the ground caused a nearby building to collapse, and I quickly caught the rubble, saving the group of people, before chucking the rubble at another robot. I created a force field of light around the 20 or so people with me.

"You will be safe here until we find a way to evacuate you all." I said.

"Thank you." Several people replied as I exited the force field and flew towards the edge, joining Steve and Thor.

"Sorry I'm late. I had about maybe 20 people to protect." I said.

"Thor! Destiny! You're bothering me." Ultron exclaimed.