Move on

Jordan's P.O.V

It was the end of the season and we had all returned to my parents house. I still hadn't got over Nicky. I had tried, but no on compared. I never contacted her, just as she asked. I couldn't break another promise to her.

"Come on man, we are going to play on the old lake, you've got to come." Jared moaned at me leaning on the back of the couch.

"No Jared, I'm pretty sure I don't have to come." I grumbled.

"I'm pretty sure you're never going to cheer up." Jared complained.

"Shut up Jared" my mum said from the kitchen.

"Maybe getting some fresh air would help Jordan." My dad suggested walking down the stairs.

"I'm ok thanks dad." I replied not letting my focus slip from the TV.

"Come on Jordan, moping around here all day won't help anyone." Mark added from the arm chair. The thing was I didn't care how much they moaned, I wasn't moving. All I wanted was to talk to Nicky again, just to explain that I never meant to hurt her, that I regret even leaving my place that night. But I couldn't.

"How did your date go last night?" Jared questioned, getting involved, again.

"Crap!"

"Okkkkkkk. I thought she was hot."

"You go with her then!" I replied kind of shouting, turning towards Jared.

"Jared out" my mum said entering the living room and clicking her fingers at Jared and gesturing to the door.

"Jordan, honey, you can't keep moping around. It won't get you anywhere, you have to move on." My mum said sitting on the coffee table in front of me so that I couldn't see the TV.

"I don't want to move on." I replied trying to see the TV around my mum.

"Jordan, I am your mother and I love you. I only care about you. I understand that Nicky is upset and feels hurt. But I have to care about you, and I am sick of seeing you upset and angry." My mum said making me focus on her. It was then Eric came in.

"Mum's right Jordan, you have got to move on, or go and tell Nicky what happened and how you feel. Jordan life goes on. Everyone else around you is moving on, how do you think Nicky is? I doubt she is moping. Jordan you have to do something." He said sitting next to me.

"She told me never to contact her again. I can't tell her." I said looking away from them.

"Jordan, fine don't tell her but move on, because I promise if you don't, I will tell her." My mum said looking at me.

"Why don't you send her that letter? It's not like you are actually talking to her then. She can even throw it away if she wants. But at least then she will know what actually happened." Eric suggested.

"How do you know about that letter?"

"Really Jordan, you are going to focus on that instead of the point at hand."

"Don't go through my things Eric." I growled.

"Jordan why are you so worried about breaking this promise anyway. At least she will then know."

"Because Eric I love her. No other girl compares." My mum and brother looked taken back.

"I see you and Mark getting married and planning your lives out. You have no idea how badly I want to do that with her. I'd give anything just to talk to her again." My mum smiled at me nodding.

"Then Jordan you really have to tell her, you have to do something."

"I can't mum" I replied shaking my head and heading to my room.