My social life just got even more ruined.

Finally the photography department were finished and I lead the men back to get changed, once again three left leaving me alone with Jordan.

“Soooo are you free tonight?”

“I might be” I smiled

“I’ll take that as a yes, I’ll meet you outside at six” he said kissing my cheek and left. I was about to walk back to my office when Nigel came walking towards me fast, grabbed my wrist and practically dragged me back to the office. When I got there Lucy was at her desk, moving everything into her bag and crying.

“What happened?” I questioned, she said something but I couldn’t understand it from her crying.

“Anna wants you now Nicoletta” Nigel said and I left Lucy.

“Ahh Nicoletta, what one would you choose?” Anna asked showing me two belts.

I helped Anna and Nigel for hours that afternoon, choosing several outfits for the book.

When I walked outside it was six and Lucy was just ahead of me still crying.

“What happened?”

“S-she f-f-fired me” Lucy stuttered and started crying harder. I put my hand across my mouth and connected my arm with hers.

“Why?”

“Because I didn’t choose the right jacket and then I didn’t get Patrick on the phone quick enough and I got her the wrong coffee, then she asked me to get the new unpublished work of Alyson Noel. I mean how the frickin hell am I supposed to get that, and then she said if I didn’t get it by the time she was back from lunch I was fired”

“Ohhhh Lucy I’m sorry”

“It’s ok, I’ve asked Tom to come get me tomorrow and I’m going to move back home”

“You’re going back to Pennsylvania?” she nodded

“Oh great, now I have no one to have dinner with” she smiled

“You have a certain Mr Staal if I remember rightly”

“But he isn’t a girl who I can chat to is he?” she smiled

“You’re lovely Nicky and thanks for trying to cheer me up but I think someone is waiting for you” I looked up to see Jordan smiling at me.

“It’s ok I’ll come and have dinner with you”

“No, no Nicky you go have dinner with him”

“But Lucy”

“Go on” she said pushing me towards him

“Good luck yeah”

“And you, don’t forget to call me or visit me” she said and then I hugged her as she cried in my shoulder.

“Bye Lucy” I said pulling away

I walked over to Jordan just as Lucy got in a taxi.

“Is she ok?”

“She just got fired”

“Oh that’s terrible”

“Yeah, oh god my social life just got even more ruined” I exclaimed, he chuckled

“Why? And shall we walk?” I nodded and started to walk along side Jordan.

“I was second assistant when I was first employed and then the first assistant she got promoted. Then I became the second assistant and had to replace myself and found Lucy and now I will have to find a new second assistant. Before when I was Anna’s only assistant I was rushed off my feet, and now I will be again.”

“How come she hasn’t promoted you?”

“I don’t mean to sound big headed, but because I’m the best at my job, everyone will tell you that.” He smiled.

“That’s great”

“I’m sorry I’m ranting at you and that is totally not fair so when are you going back?”

“I’m not sure yet, I sort of have a reason to stay on now” I smiled and slipped my hand into his, Jordan definitely noticed because he looked down at our hands then up to my face with his eyebrow raised.

“What is this?” he questioned suggesting to our hands.

“You know you could just go along with it and not question” he smiled at me

“are you starting to like me Nicoletta?” I smiled at him.

“I might be” I said smiling at him, a large grin came across his face.

“Don’t get to excited Mr Staal” he laughed and grabbed my hand tighter.

“I am very excited right now gorgeous” I blushed and looked down hoping he wouldn’t notice as we finally entered a small restaurant.

 We finished and once again Jordan walked me home.

“Well good night Nicoletta” Jordan said and went to kiss my cheek but I turned and kissed him, I placed my hands on his face and then wrapped them round his neck deepening the kiss. He pulled back the huge grin back on his face.

“Wow” he replied, I smiled back.

“Stay with me tonight?”

“Erm” he said looking awkward.

“If you have somewhere to be that is fine go ahead”

“No it’s not that it’s just I wouldn’t have anything to wear tomorrow or to bed.” I smiled

“Well your clothes look fine so wear them back to yours tomorrow and just sleep in your boxers or nothing if you want” he smiled and leaned down and kissed me again.

“Is that a yes I’ll stay with you tonight Nicoletta?” he smiled and nodded as I dragged him inside. Was I moving too fast, he now knew I liked him.

Hope you like, please fan please vote