I've dropped everything for nothing.

I felt the sun on my face as I tried to turn in my bed but couldn’t because of a weight across my waist. I smiled as I remembered last night. I opened my eyes to see Jordan’s chest. I smiled and snuggled closer to him and then heard him chuckle.

I looked up to see him looking down at me.

“Have you been watching me Mr Staal?” I smiled.

“Maybe” he said smiling and leaning down to kiss me on the lips. Just as he kissed me my phone started ringing.

“Leave it”

“I can’t” he sighed as I leaned over and grabbed my phone seeing it was Anna.

“Nicoletta where is my coffee? And would you like to explain to me why you are late? Also once you have arrived here you can go and collect some skirts from McCartney and I want some dresses from jovani too. After that make sure everyone is well aware of the meeting for next season.”

“Ok” I said as I heard the line go dead.

“Shit, I’m late she is going to kill me”

“Hey calm down” Jordan said grabbing my chin and making me look at him.

“I am but I’ve got to get ready and get to work. Can you please meet me again tonight? I mean if you have plans then don’t worry” I said standing up as Jordan walked towards me taking me in his arms.

“Nicoletta I will be there to meet you, just let me know what time ok?” I nodded as I leaned up to try and kiss him but couldn’t because he was so much taller than me. He laughed.

“It’s not funny lean down and bloody kiss me Jordan” he laughed again as he kissed me.

“I have to go, I’ll see you later” He kissed me one last time as I walked out the door and tried to get coffee as soon as possible. I finally arrived at work, still very much happy that I actually had someone to see when I left work.

“Nicoletta finally, where the bloody hell were you?”

“Sorry Anna I forgot to set my alarm last night”

“You seem very happy today” she said taking the coffee from me.

“I am thank you”

“Good, now seen as now you are my only assistant I need you to find me a new one. Also get to Jovani and Stella McCartney asap. Then I want you to cancel my massage, but book my car in to see if the brakes are working. Oh but before that make sure everyone is ready for the meeting about next season, I want everyone there at one sharp” I nodded as I took her coat and bag and hung both up.

Finally the day finished and I walked out to see Jordan looking very sexy leaning against the building. I walked over and kissed him on the cheek as he turned and looked at me.

“Sorry do I know you?” he questioned, I poked my tongue out at him as he took my hand and led me to a restaurant.

“How was your day anyway? Were you rushed off your feet like you said?” I nodded

“Yes and now I have to find a second assistant for Anna”

“Well maybe Lindsay would like to do it”

“Who the bloody hell is Lindsay?”

“Jealous are we?”

“No, just curious”

“My sister in law” he replied simply.

“But she doesn’t live here surely, I mean your Canadian”

“Nicoletta do you know anything about my family”

“Only what you have told me”

“My older brother Marc plays for New York so his fiancée Lindsay lives in New York”

“Ohhhhhh” he laughed

“Don’t laugh I must sound so dumb, like everyone knows who you and your family are except me”

“Babe that doesn’t matter”

“I’m babe now?” I smiled at him

“Sorry if you don’t want me to call you that I won’t”

“No I like it” I said hugging his side.

“So why are you In New York?”

“Well the guys wanted to get out of Pittsburgh for a while, and well I haven’t seen Marc in ages so I thought I could visit him” I nodded.

“Do you like Pittsburgh?”

“It’s ok, it’s not home but I like it yeah” I nodded

“You’re going to go back soon” I said sadly as he looked down at me.

“Well I have been thinking about that” he replied

“I won’t let you switch club and move here”

“I wasn’t going to, but maybe you could move to Pittsburgh” I looked at him shocked.

“Are you being serious?”

“It’s ok don’t worry” he replied

“You want me to leave my job and everything I’ve worked for to be with you?”

“Was kinda hoping you would”

“We haven’t known each other very long Jordan”

“Well then it doesn’t matter does it” he said walking off in front of me.

“Don’t get angry with me Jordan”

“Why not?” he snapped at me, I stopped.

“I really like you, and I want us to be together but oh no, your job is so much more important than us”

“Yeah well what if we don’t work then I’ve dropped everything for nothing”

“Come meet my bro with me this weekend”

“Why? You just snapped at me, for no good reason.”

“Cause I would like if you did, I’m sorry I know I shouldn’t have”

“I’ll come and meet your brother” I sighed as he smiled and kissed me.