Dinner

So it turns out that Jordan had sorted everything. He had even found himself a suit and shoes. I was astonished.

It was soon Saturday night and I was running round crazily trying to get myself ready. To say I was stressed was an understatement.

"Calm down" Jordan chuckled watching me run to and throw. It was like watching a game of tennis.

"Don't even go there Jordan"

"O-K" he replied stretching out the word as he continued to watch TV.

"Can you get ready please?" I said finally stopping and looking down at him.

"But it's only 3pm"

"So?" I said rather stressed.

"So, we don't need to leave here until about 6:30" Jordan said as though it was obvious. I huffed and sat down next to him. I constantly looked at my watch, until finally 5 o'clock arrived.

"I'm getting ready" I announced and virtually ran into the bathroom. I didn't actually see Jordan again until 6:15 when I walked out of my room. It was like another man had arrived in my house. The jeans and loose shirt were gone, and a very suited man stood before me, facing away from me. He had slicked his hair back and I could smell the most amazing aftershave coming off him. I couldn't lie, he looked amazing, and that was only from behind.

I walked towards him but he heard me and turned.

"WOW" he said as his mouth opened wide. I smiled allowing a small giggle to escape my lips. "Nicky, wow, I just don't know what to say."

"Well do you like?" I questioned pushing my hair behind my ear. Jordan walked towards me, playing with a strand of my hair.

"I don't like. I love. I think you look absolutely perfect. I think I prefer this short hair look. But I think something is missing." My smile dropped slightly. What was he on about? Jordan pulled a box from out of his jacket. He opened the box and took out a bracelet. It matched my necklace and he placed it on my wrist. "There, that's better" he said smiling.

"Why you spoiling me so much?"

"Am I not allowed to spoil my girl?" he replied kissing me softly. "You smell great by the way. Very tempted to just take you back to bed" he said leaning into me. I laughed and smacked his chest.

"Naughty. Come on, we've got to leave."

We arrived at the hotel that was hosting our dinner. As expected and as usual there was paparazzi everywhere.

"Here goes" I said to Jordan as he squeezed my hand. I was nervous, we were finally announcing us. Jordan stepped out of the car and never let go of my hand as he helped me out. As soon as I stepped out, camera's went crazy.

Jordan made me pose for photos and then we entered the hotel.

"Nicoletta, and this must be your date. Oh my Mr Staal, how nice to see you again" Anna said smiling at Jordan.

"Nice to see you again too." Jordan was definitely pulling out all the stops for me. I couldn't be more thankful.

"Nicky, Nicky" Lexi said trying to run towards me, but without much success in her heals.

"This is Tom, my date."

"Nice to meet you Tom" I said shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you too" he said starring at my chest.

"Oh Nicky you look amazing" Lexi exclaimed.

"You do truly look lovely Nicoletta, your a hidden talent behind that desk. That dress is gorgeous" Anna said.

"Thank you, you both look amazing. My dress however was bought for me, by my date."

"Your date?" Lexi said looking confused.

"Lexi, I believe you've already met Jordan"

"N-nice to meet you Jordan" she said, mouthing to me "O-M-G"

"I think it is time you head to your seats" Anna suggested. I slipped my hand into Jordan's as we headed for our seats.

"You look better than anyone here" Jordan whispered in my ear.

"So do you?" I whispered back, smiling at him. A big goofy smile spread across his face.

"Shall I get you a drink?" Jordan questioned.

"Oh yes please" Lexi shouted back to us. I wasn't impressed, get your own date to get you a drink, I thought.

"I'll come with you" I stated

"No it's ok, I'll manage" Jordan said trying to be sweet but I was shaking my head at him trying to give him a silent message.

"Oh no actually, I would love your help" he said catching on. Good boy I thought. We headed towards the bar.

"Why didn't you want to follow with your friends?"

"Because that weirdo hasn't stopped looking at my chest the whole time we have been here"

"It is rather a nice area to look at. I personally rather like starring at your backside." Jordan said with a straight face. I slapped his chest as he started laughing.

"Would you like me to deal with it?" He said flexing.

"And what will that include? You going all ice hockey on him?" Jordan laughed again.

"Well can't have anyone looking at what is mine" Jordan said gesturing to me with one hand as he pulled me closer to him with the other.

"All yours is it?" Jordan nodded leaning closer to me and kissing me.

"I'm not a huge fan of PDA" someone whispered in my ear as I jumped and turned to see Nigel.

"Nigel" I exclaimed as I hugged him

"I know you love me, now stand back and let me admire this fabulous outfit." I stood back jokingly posing for him.

"So this is the date? Mr Staal? Naughty Miss Johnson" he stated as he shook Jordan's hand. "Oh God have you seen Lexi and her date?" I nodded as Jordan handed me a drink.

"Not a great guy"

"No, he has starred at basically every woman except her. Anyway off to find what important people I am sat with." Nigel said and left.

"I suppose we better back to dinner." Jordan stated and grabbed some drinks. I checked the seating plan, and we were sat with Lexi and the weirdo. How was I going to survive the night? I was rather dreading it and hoping Jordan wouldn't try to kill Tom.