NEVER

Jordan's P.O.V

What had I done. I sighed holding my head in my hands. How could I explain this to Nicky when to be honest I had no idea what had gone on myself.

Then the girl next to me started to stir.

"mmmm Morning."

"Hurry up and get out" I replied not even looking at her. She started to sarcastically laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"You weren't this mean last night."

"Last night was a mistake." I grumbled in reply.

"Ohhhhh I get it. You don't remember." She replied starting to laugh again. "You think I was some cheap fuck. Well sorry buddy but I did not have sex with you." I turned and looked at her wide eyed.

"We didn't?" I questioned gesturing between us as she shook her head in a "duh" kind of way.

"No you followed me out of the club, calling some girls name. You kinda freaked me out but then some guy grabbed me and started feeling me up. You kinda saved me and said I can stay at yours for the night. I would've thought the fact that we are both fully clothed kinda gave it away."

"Oh thank you so much. I've gotta go."

"Oooookkkk" she said in a confused tone as I ran down the stairs, grabbing my keys and out of my front door. But of course, Nicky was no where to be seen. I jumped in my car and started to drive about, but I couldn't find her anywhere. But then it hit me, she must have gone to her parents.

I had to find a phone book. As soon as I found them I phoned, but someone was on the line. I had to try again.

Nicky's P.O.V

I finally went home with mum to have a good chit chat and a hot chocolate (my fave). However mum had spent the last twenty minutes on the god damn phone. My mother could waffle for the country, if there was a waffling competition she definitely would've won it.

"Nicky I need to go shopping." My mum said startling me out of my thoughts.

"Wanna come?" I shook my head smiling.

"I'll pass and leave that to you mum."

"Ok honey." It was then the phone rang and my mum grabbed it quickly.

"Oh hi Jordan, how are you? Nicky. Erm" I shook my head gesturing no.

"No sorry Jordan, she isn't here. Ok hun bye."

"That was Jordan obviously." She said placing the phone down. "I won't question, I'll see you when I get back from the store." I nodded as my mum left.

Not long after there was a knock on the door. I laughed heading for the door.

"Mum you really need to remember your door keys." But my smile dropped as I opened the door to see Jordan. "Go away."

"Nicky, please you have to listen to me."

"Pretty sure I don't Jordan." I replied going to shut the door.

"Please it's not what it looks like." Jordan stated stopping the door with his hand.

"Oh really Jordan, because I am pretty sure it looks like you shagged some cheap whore. Well done Jordan you made my return to Pittsburgh a great one." I replied sarcastically patting him on his back. "I also have to applaud you on proving me right." I added sarcastically clapping my hands. "You really are a dumb, brainless jock who only thinks with one thing. I was just a target wasn't I, because unlike every other girl I wouldn't bow down to you. Oh no Jordan isn't centre of attention better go fuck some slut behind my girlfriend's back then. You're no different than rest, and that is what hurts the most. I really thought you was going to be different Jordan. You actually made me happy, I gave you my heart Jordan. I actually loved you." I added laughing to stop myself from crying.

"I love you too Nicky and I promise you I have never intended to hurt you."

"Don't fucking lie to me Jordan Staal. It is quite clear you never gave two fucks about me. Couldn't hold it in your pants long enough could you."

"Nicky it isn't like that, please listen to me."

"Why Jordan? WHY? Why should I listen to a no good, piece of shit like you. Go away Jordan, and NEVER contact me again!" I replied slamming the door. It was then I slid down the door and started to let the tears go.