ODD

So I had worked my ass off all week. Whilst still acting to Lexi that I didn't have a date and that I was bitterly disappointed in her dumping me for a dude. However I had told Anna that I was bringing a date, she also rather liked that Lexi didn't know. But I hadn't had time to get myself a dress or Jordan a suit. I would have to do it Saturday morning.

It was Friday night and I was home alone . Jordan still had not told me when he would arrive but assured me that he would be here before Saturday night. I however was rather worried that he would be late, and I would look a total fool. It was 7pm when there was a knock at the door. I hated when there was knocks this late. I was worried about weirdos who may try to hunt me down or kidnap me. Ok so I probably had watched too much TV. But the fact was I did not like when someone knocked on my door unexpectedly. I tiptoed to the door, so that no one could say they knew I was in there. I tried to listen through my door, but I couldn't hear anything. I thought it was very weird, so I opened my door just slightly to see a young boy with a huge bunch of flowers. I opened the door wider and looked at him confused.

"Miss Johnson?" he questioned, I nodded as he handed the flowers over to me.

"Erm, ar-are you sure these are for me?" the boy looked at his delivery sheet.

"Nicoletta Johnson right?" he questioned again pointing his pen towards me. I nodded again.

"Then yeah, they're yours"

"Thanks" I replied as he jogged back down the stairs. Who the hell was sending me flowers? And a lot of flowers?

I placed the flowers on the kitchen side, scanning them for any sign of a note. But nothing. Why no note? This was getting very weird. I arranged the flowers and sat back down watching TV. 7:30pm another knock on the door. I did my usual routine, tiptoeing to the door, listening. This time I heard a box being left on the floor and then footsteps heading back down the stairs. I peeped through the small gap in my door as I opened it slightly. There on the floor was a box of chocolates. Ok now this really was getting very peculiar. I picked them up looking around to see if anyone was there, but no one, and again there was no note. I placed the chocolates on the kitchen side, naughtily having one as I was starving. Back down to watch TV on the couch, hoping for no more distractions. Except I wasn't that bloody lucky was I.

8pm and someone else knocked on my door. By this point I had had enough and stamped towards the door, opening it wide.

"WHAT?" I sneered at another young delivery boy.

"E-ERM here you go" he said forcing a box into my hands and running down the stairs. This was getting very odd, why had someone sent me three packages in one night. Usually I got none. Before opening the box I phoned Jordan. This had to be him

"Hey gorgeous" he sang happily down the phone

"Where are you?" I snapped

"Pittsburgh why?" he questioned confused.

"Nothing" I replied more genuine, not wanting to worry him.

"Everything ok?"

"Yep, got to get some dinner now I'm starving. So I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yes of course you will. Bye"

"Bye"

Ok so now I was freaked out, if it wasn't him, who was it? I sat back down hoping that no one else would knock on my door. But as I sat down I noticed the box sat on the coffee table starring at me. I couldn't resist. I opened it to find a gorgeous dress and matching shoes. But again no note. By this time it was 8:15 and another knock on the door caused me to jump and drop the dress I had been admiring. I tiptoed to the door again, listening for any signs of movement. That was when the person knocked on the door again and nearly made me jump out of my skin. I opened the door slightly to notice another delivery person. I didn't even know this many delivery companies existed.

"Hi" I said politely this time, very contrary to the last time I answered the door, poor guy I thought.

"Miss Johnson?" I nodded taking the small box off the delivery man, signing and walking back into my apartment. I opened the small box to see a gorgeous sapphire necklace inside. I couldn't believe it, it must have cost a fortune. It was gorgeous, but this time there was a note.

ROOFTOP

That was all it said. I grabbed my keys, and a tiptoed up the stairs to the roof. If it was a freak, they wouldn't notice I had arrived and I could leave. But curiosity had the better of me. I couldn't resist knowing who it was. I opened the door to the roof as quietly as possible to see a rather large man facing away from me. He had a tracksuit on, his hood was up. I didn't like it, until I noticed the colour of the tracksuit and a certain team logo. It was him. I was so unbelievably happy it was him that I ran up behind him and jumped on his back. He laughed as he put me down and wrapped his arms around me.

"You are such a big fat liar." I said with a huge grin.

"Nice to see you Jordan, Oh nice to see you too Nicoletta. Thank you for my flowers, chocolates, dress, shoes oh and the necklace. Oh your quite welcome Nicky." I laughed as he said all this.

"Thank you very much Jordan. Although I do have to admit, I was getting rather freaked out."

"Nice surprise though right" I nodded, knowing that the dress and shoes were expensive but that necklace was a different kettle of fish

"You didn't have to do that Jordan."

"Nicky I know, but I wanted too. I also have more surprises."

"Oh God"

"I know how much you love them" he replied winking at me, knowing full well I didn't.

He turned me around to show me candles, champagne and dinner. I couldn't believe it.

"Wow what a view. We are having dinner here?" he nodded and smiled at me. I hugged him again, ok so maybe he was rather great.

Please comment, message me, vote. I just love your feedback, it keeps me writing.