Chapter 20 - Run baby, run.

I Am Still Painting Flowers For You. (Alex Gaskarth)

Chapter 20 - Run baby, run. 

Me and Alex had looked everywhere in this small town that his daughter was supposed to be in, and we didn't find anything. We found a trace, but it was all the way in Verona, Italy. ITALY. Now we have to go from Ireland to Italy. Me and Alex decided instead of taking another plane we took a train. It might take longer but we thought it would be fun. The both of slept the whole train ride there, holding onto each other. 

"We're here!" Alex said as we barged into our hotel room. "This hotel room is… Fancy." It was white and gold. The whole room. It looked like everything was fancy and vintage. "This looks like where a princess would live." I said. "You are a princess, no wonder we're here." He said giving me a kiss. I smiled and him and flopped on the bed. "Wait, what did you say this hotel was called Alex?" I asked curiously. "Uh, I think Casa Capulet." He said. "House of Capulet, makes sense why it's fancy." I said. "I don't get it." He said coming to lay down next to me. "Look out the balcony window." Alex did as I said, and what he saw shocked him. People were outside, taking pictures of the balcony, sticking notes into the wall and just admiring the hotel. "What the…?" Alex started. "Romeo and Juliet, babe." I whispered in his ear. He gave me a confused look. I laughed at him, and patted the seat next to me. He sat down beside me and wrapped his arm around me. "The story of Romeo and Juliet takes place in Verona, Italy, where we are. Juliet's last name was Capulet." I said, waiting for him to catch on. His eyes widened. "So… This was Juliet's… House?" He said. "Yep." I said. "I thought Romeo and Juliet was just a story though?" He asked. "Nope, it was a true story." I said. "Well then, if I'm Romeo, then you're Juliet." He winked at me. "I don't think so." I said laughing. "Aw, why not?" He said pouting. "Things didn't work out too well for them, now did they Alexander?" I said laughing at him. "True…" He said but I cut him off with a kiss. "Let's sleep, I'm tired." I said and then me and Alex both changed into our pyjama's and fell asleep. 

I was on a balcony in an gold, old style vintage dress. It was beautiful. My hair was in natural curls, and I looked more beautiful than ever. I looked down from the balcony and saw clouds. I was confused. I was with Alex in a graveyard, he was holding me in his arms. But there was something different there. He was going to betray me. Then when he pulled away, he whipped out a knife and stabbed me straight in the stomach. I screamed, and Alex smirked at me. "It was better for everyone, my dear Alice." Alex said before stabbing me again. I kept screaming over and over again. "Alice!" I heard Alex say. That was impossible, he was killing me. "Alice!" I heard it again. I screamed, and this time I really heard it. I felt as if I was falling, and then I crashed, and I woke up from that dream. "Alice, are you okay?" I heard Alex say from the bed. I was on the floor. "Yeah, just a bad dream…" I said to him. He helped me back on the bed and held me close to him as I cried. "Are you sure it was just a dream?" He asked me. "Yeah…" I cried harder. "What was it about?" He asked me. I didn't want to tell him, but if I didn't it would just keep bugging me. "I was… On a balcony… I think I was Juliet… I was overlooking a scene, and the scene was you being Romeo, but instead of us killing ourselves, you killed me…" I said my eyes getting wide. Alex's face softened and pulled me close to him and kissed me passionately. "I'm sorry." He said. "Why are you saying sorry?" I asked him. "For killing you in your dream." You laughed and lay in his arms. "I love you, princess." He whispered. "I love you too, prince Alex." I said kissing him, the both of us drifting off back to sleep. 

Me and Alex were at a local cafe eating breakfast together that Sunday morning. "This is some damn good food!" Alex said. "Of course it is, it's Italian food." I said laughing. "Hush women, fetch me some water." He said. "Well, who had a bowl of sass with their eggs this morning?" I said laughing at him. "Not me." He said raising his hands in defence. "What do you wanna do today?" He asked me. "Go looking for Christina?" I asked. "We can do that tomorrow, today we can go shopping." He said smiling. "Shopping for what?" I laughed. "You, obviously." Alex said before paying for our meal and then dragging me off down the street full of designer clothes. 

After a lot of shopping later, me and Alex both stumbled into our hotel room. "That was fun." He said to me. "Thank you for this." I said kissing him. "Anything for my wife." He said bringing me close to him. "What do you wanna do tonight?" He asked me. "Whatever you want." I said. "How about… Dinner, and then… We walk around the city at night?" He suggested. It sounded nice. "Sure." I said smiling at kissing him. I couldn't wait for tonight.