Chapter 13 - Therapy

I Am Still Painting Flowers For You. (Alex Gaskarth)

Chapter 13 - Therapy

The next day me and Alex were sitting in his car listening to music. That morning he woke me up with breakfast and then told me he was taking me for a ride. After a few minutes into the ride, he told me he had no certain destination, he just wanted to be with me. We have been driving for and hour and a half now. We were in the middle of nowhere, driving threw a thick forest blasting music from the car. When we finally stopped, it was by the side of the road near the forest and me and Alex ended up making out in the backseat of his car for a good twenty minutes. After that we drove back and went to have lunch at the same place we went to  yesterday, but this time Lisa wasn't there. We had a nice lunch and then we went back home to shower. "Uh, babe I need to talk to you about something…" Alex said as I walked out of the shower. "What's up?" I asked curiously. "I know we haven't been dating long, but I just have this feeling and I know I love you. And, I was thinking… Maybe, we could buy an apartment here in Baltimore?" He asked with his head hanging low. I smirked and put on a fresh pair of panties and a bra, and sat down beside him. "I'd love to move in with you." I said as I kissed him. 

Around three, Jack came home with Rian and Zack. We all said hi to each other and then me and Alex sat down on the couch and watched the movie The Last Song. In the middle of the movie, Alex started nuzzling his face into my neck. I giggled and pushed his head away. "Stop, this is my favourite movie. Don't ruin it." He gave me puppy dog eyes and then started kissing me. I pushed him away and continued watching the movie. "Oh, come on babe… We already had sex, have some fun." I giggled and whispered in his ear, "You aren't getting anything tonight." I said and he froze. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "Alex?" I waved a hand in front of his face. "You have sex with him?!" I heard from behind me. I twisted my head to see Jack there, looking furious. "Jack…" Alex started but Jack cut him off. "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE! THAT'S MY LITTLE SISTER THAT YOU HAD SEX WITH!" Jack screamed, shoving Alex a little. "Dude, calm the fuck down! You're the one who said we could be together!" Alex screamed back. "I said you could be together, I didn't say you can have sex with her!" Jack shrieked. "We'd do it anyway!" Alex protested. "Jack, Alex, please! Stop!" I screamed at the both of them as the lunged for each other. I stood in between them, but that still didn't stop them. Rian, Zack, Matt and Vinny all came in, running. Rian and Matt held Jack back and Zack and Vinny held Alex back. I sat on the couch and cried. "Alice, I can't believe you!" Jack screamed at me. I looked up at him, the anger clearly showing in my eyes. "YOU ACT AS IF I'VE NEVER HAD SEX BEFORE JACK!" I screamed at him. "You.. You weren't a virgin?" Jack said in disbelief. "No! I'm the same age as you Jack, remember that? You were born an hour before me, but I'm still your fucking twin!" I screamed as I stormed off into my room. I slammed the door shut, and sat down in my bathroom. I looked up, my eyes blurry from the tears. I noticed something shiny. It was a razor. Did I want to get back into this again? I used to cut, and after that I couldn't stop. I was addicted. I slowly got up and picked up the razor. I examined it, and then put my wrist over the sink. I took the razor and slice my wrist. I gasped in pain, but at the same time it made me feel better. I kept doing this for another 3 minutes until my wrist was all scratched up. I washed away the blood, and then wiped my eyes. I went back into my room and changed into a pair for black jeans, and black tank top and a red sweater I got from Washington. No one could know that I did this. The only person who knew was Jenny. There was a knock on the door, and then Alex walked in. I pulled my sleeves down some more, paranoid that he might see the scars. "Baby, I'm so sorry." He said pulling me close. I hugged him tightly and cried into his shoulder. He kissed the top of my head and lay down beside me on the bed. He sang me to sleep. 

The rest of the week was horrible. Everyone was awkward around me and Alex, Jack wasn't talking to the either of us, and me and Alex were constantly fighting. This only caused me to continue the cutting. I know I should've stopped after the first time, but at this point I was thinking, "Who the hell cares, right?" The boys were leaving from Baltimore and I was stuck here by myself for another two months. That'll help with the cutting. Being alone. After they were gone, the cutting got worse. It happened almost every two or three hours. Alex stopped calling every morning and every night, which made things worse. I stopped looking for an apartment for us, and a few times while I was in town I saw Lisa giving me the evil eye. These two months have been torture. I couldn't handle it anymore. 

*Alex's POV* 

After two long months of touring, I can finally go back home and see Alice. While on tour, me and Jack made up and we both apologized to each other. I was so worried about Alice, though. I rarely ever called her, and when I tried, it went straight to voicemail. After the first month of tour every time I tried calling her, her phone had been off. Something's wrong, a little voice in the back of my mind was screaming, but I tried to ignore it and think that everything was okay, even though I knew very well it wasn't. 

*Alice's POV*

It was the day where the boys came back from tour, and I'm not gonna lie, I was nervous. I hadn't seen Jack or Alex in two months. Hopefully everything would go back to normal. "Hey, it's baby Barakat!" I heard Rian scream. "Rian!" I said hugging him tightly. God, I missed these boys so much. "Hey, Alice." Zack said as he hugged me. "SISSY!" I heard Jack scream. A grin broke out onto my face, and I ran into his arms. "I missed you, Jack." I said to him. "I missed you too, sis." Jack replied. "Where's Alex?" I asked. "He's outside getting our things." Rian replied. I nodded my head and made my way outside. What I saw shattered my heart into a million pieces.