Chapter 14 - Kiss You Inside Out

I Am Still Painting Flowers For You. (Alex Gaskarth)

Chapter 14 - Kiss You Inside Out

"Alex?" I cried as I saw him standing there, all the bags scattered on the floor with Lisa in his arms, their faces inches away from each other. "Alice!" Alex jumped away from her. "What? I thought you broke up with her?" Lisa said to Alex. "No, I never said that! I said we were still together, we were just going threw a rough patch!" Alex protested. "Yeah, why do you think we're going threw this, Alex? You haven't called in two months!" I cried out at him. "That's not true! Every time I tried calling, you wouldn't pick up or your phone was off!" Alex cried out back at me. Tears came to my eyes. "How could you, Alex?" I said, looking down at my feet. I heard him sigh, and when I looked up I saw pain in his eyes. He ran a hand threw his now, all brown hair. "I… I thought you loved me, Alex. I believed you. We were supposed to move in together, remember? I had pictured us together for a long time. I guess I was wrong." I said as I ran back into the house crying. I heard Alex call after me, but I ignored it and ran right up to my room. I ignored Jack's protests and slammed my bedroom door. I ran to the razor, but then I dropped it down. I was stronger then this. I didn't need to do this to myself. 

After an hour, I heard a knock on my door. "Go away." I replied with my face shoved in my pillow. "It's me." I heard Jack say as he walked into my room, closed the door behind him and sat down on the edge of my bed. "Alex told me what happened." Jack said. "I don't care." Jack sighed. "You should hear him out. He's a mess downstairs. He hasn't slept for weeks, thinking about you and worrying." Jack stated. "Really?" I asked him as I lifted my head from the pillow. "Yeah. Now, get your butt downstairs and go talk to him." Jack whispered. "Fine." I said as I walked out of my room. 

"Alex…?" I said quietly as I walked into the basement where Alex was. He was sitting on the edge of the couch with his guitar in his hand. He was singing a new song. "Hey." He said looking down. "I, uh, I just wanted to know your side of the story." I said. His head shot up, his eyes gleaming. "Really?" He asked. I giggled. "Yeah." He sighed and walked over towards me. "Okay, I know I should've been calling while I was on tour and I should've attempted to keep in touch, but I got so busy and I know that's no excuse, but please forgive me for that. And now, about Lisa, I swear all I told her is that we were going threw a rough patch, I never said we broke up! But she twisted my words around like she always does, and then she ran into my arms when she saw me and kissed me and you just had to come at that time and…" I cut him off by kissing him. Alex pulled back, "I'm sorry." he whispered. "Shut up and kiss me." I told him. And with that, Alex pressed his lips to mine. 

"Awe, is the happy couple back together?" Jack said as he walked in on me and Alex curl up on the couch in the basement, looking at his laptop. We found this awesome apartment right in downtown Baltimore, which was my favourite place ever. The apartment was beautiful, and very modern. I loved it. There was an office room, two bedrooms and even an extra room where Alex's music room would be. I would be using the office room for my art. The living room and kitchen were both connected, separated by an island and the whole wall that was fancying the street was glass. It was like a giant window, but we could see outside, but they couldn't see us. It was honestly perfect. We moved in next week, I was so excited. "Like we never broke up." Alex said as he kissed my nose. "Well, this guy has a girlfriend too!" Jack said as he did his happy dance which consisted of mostly hip thrusts. "Who's the lucky girl?" Alex said. "Jenny." Jack said blushing. "FINALLY!" I said happily. "Wait, what?" Jack asked me. "Eh, you'll find out from her sooner or later." I said waving my hand at him. "I'm gonna go start packing, okay?" I told Alex. "Sure." Alex said as he kissed me on the cheek. 

*Alex's POV* 

"Why is she packing?" Jack asked me. "We're moving in together. We got an apartment downtown." I told Jack, a little nervous about his reaction. "That's cool. Don't have too much sex with her, and don't get her pregnant. Cause I swear to god Gaskarth, I will cut your balls off." Jack said before getting up from the couch and going into the music room to tune his guitar for practice later, leaving me sitting there with a shocked expression on my face. Alice came back down a few minutes after that, and I was still in shock. "What happened, babe? You look like you just saw a ghost." She told me. "Yeah, and I think the ghost will cut my balls off if I get you pregnant." She looked at me confused, then shrugged it off and cuddled up next to me. 

*Sorry this chapter sucked, I wrote this threw a writer's block. The next chapter will be awesome, I swear! Love, RememberingCarla*