Chapter 15 - Remembering Sunday

I Am Still Painting Flowers For You. (Alex Gaskarth)

Chapter 15 - Remembering Sunday

"This apartment is amazing!" I said to Alex after we finished unpacking our things. We fell onto the couch, kissing, until the phone rang. I groaned, but got up up off Alex and picked up. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey, Alice!" Screamed Jack from the other line. "Really Jack, really?! I just moved in!" I said threw my laughing. "I want to talk to Alex." Jack said seriously this time. "Uh, okay. Don't scare him though, he's fragile." I said looking at Alex. He made a weird face and looked hurt, then took the phone out of my hand and went into our bedroom. I sat back down on the couch and turned on the TV, and like always, nothing was on. I felt someone sit on the couch beside me, and then they started kissing my neck. I giggled, and pushed Alex away from me. "Stop it." I said attempting to push him away. "No." He murmured into my neck. I got up and then he fell off the couch. I laughed and him and ran away, while I heard him call after me. "Alice, come back!" I ran into our bedroom and he followed me in. I hide underneath the covers, and then I felt him lay down on top of me. "AGH, GET OFF ME ALEX!" I screamed. "Nope." He said popping the "P". "You suck." I told him. "Actually, that's your job." He said. "Ew, Alex! You're more perverted then Jack sometimes." I said throwing him off me. "Damn, you're strong." He told me as he lay on the floor in our bedroom. "Can I have a kiss." He asked me. I slowly leaned in and brushed my lips across his, and then I walked away, and out the door. 

"You're such a tease." Alex whispered in my ear that night. "Shut up, I want to sleep." I told him. "Oh, come on… Babe, please?" He begged me. "No. Leave me alone." I said, waving him away. "Fine." He sounded defeated as he lay down in bed. "You know what day today is?" He asked me. "Sunday… Why?" I said, turing over so I could look him in the eyes. He turned onto his back, so he was staring at the ceiling. "He woke up from dreaming, and put on his shoes… Started making his way past two in the morning, he hasn't been sober for days…" I closed my eyes and cuddled into Alex's chest. The last thing I heard before I fell asleep was, "The neighbours said she moved away, funny how it rained all day…" 

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of clattering and the smell of bacon. I walked into the kitchen to see Alex there and breakfast ready. "Happy 4 month anniversary!" He said happily. I started giggling at him and lightly kissed him on the lips. "So, what do you wanna do today?" He asked me. "Hm, well first I would like to have this lovely breakfast from my boyfriend, then we could go shopping, and then we can have dinner tonight." I told him smiling. "Hm, I can think of over things we could do tonight…" He told me. "Only because it's our anniversary." I said winking, while walking to the shower. "Tease…" I heard Alex mutter from under his breath. "Thank you!" I replied back before closing the door to the bathroom. 

*Sorry this chapter is so short, the next chapter will be longer. :) Love, RememberingCarla