Chapter 19 - No Idea

I Am Still Painting Flowers For You. (Alex Gaskarth)

Chapter 19 - No Idea

I was running around me and Alex's apartment's looking for any forgotten items. "Babe, you ready to go?" Alex screamed from the living room. "Almost!" I screamed back. I ran into the bathroom and checked to see if I forgot anything. I noticed one bottle on the counter. I picked it up and examined it carefully. It was my birth control. I sighed debating if I should bring it or not. Was I ready for a baby? Yes. Alex would be with be the whole way. I still wasn't sure if Alex was ready though. I decided to bring it just in case Alex wasn't ready, so I threw it in my bag. I walked out of the bedroom just as Alex started walking in. He caught me in his arms and smirked at me. "Look at you, falling over me." He said. I glared at him and wriggled out of his grip. "Ready?" He asked me. "As ever." I said kissing him and then we both drove to the airport, ready to leave for Ireland and to find Christina. 

I slept the whole plane ride snuggled into Alex's chest while listening to music. Finally the plane landed and me and Alex got off. As we were waiting for our luggage, Alex started tickling me. "Stop," I said in a warning tone. He smirked and continued. I rolled my eyes and started squirming. "Go away!" I said laughing. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me on the cheek. "Get away from me, I'm not talking to you." I said while walking away. I spotted me and Alex's luggages and grabbed both. When I got back to him, he was pouting. I rolled his luggage over to him. "Let's go." I said. "Awe, I'm sorry for tickling you. Forgive me?" He asked taking my luggage. I didn't say anything, I just kept walking, teasing him. "Silent treatment, I see… Fine, be that way, Alice." He said walking in front of me and searching for our rental car. When he found it, we both climbed in. The whole ride to the house we had rented he kept trying to get me to talk to him. In the middle of the ride, I put on my headphones and completely ignored him. I smirked at myself when I heard the song No Idea start playing threw my headphones. 

I dragged my luggage into the old, creepy vintage house. "I don't like this place…" I said to Alex. "Oh, so now you're talking to me?" He said. "I'm sorry, I was just teasing you." I said sticking my bottom lip out. "You were driving me crazy." He said wrapping his arms around me. I giggled. "It's late, we should get to bed." He whispered in my ear. I nodded my head and shivered as he carried us up to our bedroom. We both shed our clothes, our lips never leaving each other. Every time he kissed me, he muttered "I love you." He lay me down on the bed. He kissed me and then whispered, "Shit." I looked at him confused. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I don't have protection." He said laying down on the bed beside me. "That's okay." I said. "Are you on birth control?" He asked me. "No, not exactly…" I started. "Then…?" He asked. "Well, we're married now… When do you wanna start trying?" I asked cautiously. He looked up at me. "You're serious?" He asked. "Yeah… I mean, I'm ready.. Are you?" I asked. "I'm ready." He said laughing. "Yeah?" I said smiling. "Yeah." He said. We both were laughing as he climbed on top of me. 

The next morning I woke up smiling. I felt warmth next to me, so I cuddled into it without realizing who it was. "Wakey, wakey." I whispered against Alex's lips. "Mmmm." He said his eyes fluttering open. "Time to get up." I said. "Five more minutes." He moaned. "No! Get up!" I said shoving him. "Noooooooo." He whined. "We have to start looking today." I said. He opened his eyes all the way this time, and sat up. "Are you ready for this, Alex?" I said. He took in a shaky breath. "Yes."