Interview With @NellyCapricorn - Kik Player

1. What is your book called?

A: Kik Player.

2. What is your book about?

A: A crazy incident happened on Ashwood Academy's campus causing Jessica to stay in the hospital and to be questioned by the police.

Jessica remembers what happened but she refuses to tell, so she takes therapy. Her parents force Jessica to attend Fairview for her Junior year, so she'll be able to start over. It's bad enough that Jessica has to deal with the past and now she has to deal with Rowan Cato.

Jessica's not fond of arrogant guys but she decides to go along with Rowan's  games. Until she finds out he's nothing but a player with a a lot of secrets. Rowan is unaware that Jessica knows about his player ways. Jessica decides to have fun with Rowan by slowly exposing him. But can she expose him before he exposes her?

3. What genre is your book?

A: Teen Fiction & Humor.

4. Is your book a series?

A: Nope.

5. Is your book complete?

A: Nope.

6. What gave you the idea for your book?

A: This guy and I used to kik each other. We were friends but he would always flirt. It was obvious he liked me. Since my sister and I are close we often go through each other's devices. Turns out, he was trying to get with both me and my sister. At the same time. Then we came up with a plan to expose him.

7. What do you do if you have writers block?

A: Listen to music, watch Netflix, read other books, and daydream.

8. Do you have any goals for your book?

A: I want people to enjoy reading it.

9. Do you have a favorite character? If so who and why?

A: My favorite character has to be Jessica. She is no where near perfect and she's fully aware of that.

10. Are you happy with your book?

A: Very.

11. What has been the best compliment you have received about your book?

A: That it was very interesting and mysterious.

12. Why should people read your book?

A: It's different and some people can relate to it.

13. Any last words?

A: Don't ever be scared to show off your weird side.