Interview With @ pokefactsoftheday - Love, Life, Destruction

1.What is your book called?

My book is called Love, Life, Destruction

2.What is your book about?

It's basically about these two teens who turn out to be part of a prophecy and have to save their school from destruction.

3.What genre is your book?

Fanfiction

4.Is your book a series?

Maybe, just depends

5.Is your book complete?

Nope, still publishing it!

6.What gave you the idea for your book?

So I've been hooked on X and Y and I've been reading books about them and I was thinking, "Why don't I flip this whole thing around and place the Pokemon as humans that have the ability to transform into Pokemon?" So, basically, it's like Twilight except in Pokemon.

7.What do you do if you have writers block?

What do I do if I have writer's block? Well, I usually backtrack through the story and then change something that would allow me to circumvent the original writer's block.

8.Do you have any goals for your book?

One of my goals is to have it overtake my most popular book, Don't Look Back and one of my other goals is to win a award in the Wattys with this book.

9.Do you have a favourite character? If so who and why?

One of my favorite characters in the book is Yveltal (or Y for short). He's quirky and somewhat mysterious.

10.Are you happy with your book?

Couldn't be happier!

11.What has been the best compliment you have received about your book?

I've received such good feedback on it that I can't point out a single compliment.

12.Why should people read your book?

One of the reasons people should read my book is that there isn't many elements of Pokemon in it, so it's relatively easy to follow. Second, it's a great way to dive in to the Pokemon franchise if you haven't.

13.Any last words?

Please go check out my critiquing service!