Interview With @Bookbindings - Forever and Always

1. What is your book called?

A: My book is called 'Forever and Always'

2. What is your book about?

A: My book is about a girl who is desperately trying to get her high school crush to like her, but it backfires, terribly.

3. What genre is your book?

A: My book is a short story teen fiction.

4. Is your book a series?

A: No, my book is not a series. Yet. I have an idea on how to make a sequel.

5. Is your book complete?

Yes.

6. What gave you the idea for your book?

A: My sister. She committed suicide a while back. She would have loved the story. I wrote it for her too.

7. What do you do if you have writers block?

A: Music, junk food, dancing. I also punch the wall. It gets all the frustration out and leaves my mind open. It's really refreshing.

8. Do you have any goals for your book?

A:My goal is for people to learn that suicide is the only option and that things will get better

9. Do you have a favorite character? If so who and why?

A: I love all my little creations equally.

10. Are you happy with your book?

A: I am very happy with my book. I feel like it turned out really nicely.

11. What has been the best compliment you received about your book?

A: I haven't really gotten many compliments but probably the comment that told me how much that person could relate to the story. I think I was just glad people were reading it at that point!

12. Why should people read your book?

12. It's a good story, I feel. Really Nice

13. Any last words?

13. Not really. Other than the fact that that sounds like your about to kill me... Hehe.