Interview With @gryffindor_lion - Wait, Hogwarts Is Real?!?!

1.       What is your book called?

Wait, Hogwarts Is Real?!?!

2.       What is your book about?

A girl who loves Harry Potter and wants it to be real. She gets accepted to Hogwarts. Basically it's what would happen if I went to Hogwarts.

3.       What genre is your book?

It's a Harry Potter fan-fiction.

4.       Is your book a series?

Nope. If I ever finish the book it might become one.

5.       Is your book complete?

Nope, not even close.

6.       What gave you the idea for your book?

I was dreaming when I dreamt about my life at Hogwarts and I was like 'what if I made a story about my life at Hogwarts'.

7.       What do you do if you have writers block?

I look at my dreams. That's why I did the fear of heights thing. I though about falling off a moving staircase at Hogwarts.

8.       Do you have any goals for your book?

To someday finish the book.

9.       Do you have a favourite character? If so who and why?

Olivia because she is sort of like me. I'm a lot more shy though. (I don't really talk to my friends if there is another person. I always think that people will think what I say is stupid.)

10.   Are you happy with your book?

I'm really happy with your book. Thanks to all the people that have read it. I never thought I would get one read let alone 140.

11.   What has been the best compliment you have received about your book?

The only compliment for that book is from searmist. She said “Nice chapter” she is really awesome by the way.

12.   Why should people read your book?

This is really tough. People should read my book because I pretty sure most Harry Potter fans can relate somehow to the story. Mostly the part about wanting to attend Hogwarts.

13.    Any last words?

I love all my fans. Remember this quote which I just love... “If you can dream it, you can believe it” -Walt Disney. Don't delete your stories. Think how the people who have taken the time to read your stories would feel if you deleted them.