Interview With @awwthentic - An Ode to the Little Prince

1.What is your book called?

An Ode to The Little Prince.

2.What is your book about?

The Little Prince was upset that his rose is not Unique, unlike what he thought and worse was that she had thorns that made her so imperfect. He failed to see her real beauty and didnt understood that She is unique and special because she belongs to him. Her thorns maybe are her flaws but She is still beautiful and "His".

The Poem is about how he realised this fact later and returns to his awaiting Rose.

3.What genre is your book?

Poetry and Fan-Fiction

4.Is your book a series?

No.

5.Is your book complete?

Yes.

6.What gave you the idea for your book?

The Little Prince story was inspiring enough but it was this Quote from the story that really dwelled in my heart to make me compose a poem on it. "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what's essential is invisible to the eyes"

7.What do you do if you have writers block?

Have to face it to know it, I didnt had such issues till now. *Touch-wood*

8.Do you have any goals for your book?

Just that the readers could relate and be inspired from the theme of the poem and value what they got in life because most of us are really so blessed in so many ways. Sadly, not all are so blessed, so we should be thankful about what we have and cherish it.

9.Do you have a favourite character? If so who and why?

The Little Prince itself. He is innocent and is open to learning. He realised his mistakes and corrected himself. That's a big thing.

10.Are you happy with your book?

I am.

11.What has been the best compliment you have received about your book?

That it conveys not just the feelings and is great to read but it also gives a message that helps in understanding relationships.

12.Why should people read your book?

Because it's worth reading as it speaks a lot about the important lessons of life and love.

13.Any last words?

Value and Love what you got, Always :)