Interview With @ally_oshea_xoxo - Falling For The Bad Boy

1.What is your book called?

Falling For The Bad Boy

2.What is your book about?

The main character is a girl called Cory. She is the perfect student, perfect daughter, but somewhat socially awkward. She is content to spend her high school life in the shadows of everyone else, hanging out with her best friends. But when Mr Bad Boy, Hunter, enters her life, then she begins to fail her grades and throws all her good grades and possible scholarships to the wind to be with the one she truly loves. Even though she knows that he is bad news, you can't choose who you fall for, right?

3.What genre is your book?

Romance

4.Is your book a series?

No, but I'm hoping to make it in to one. It depends on how I end it.

5.Is your book complete?

No, but I've started an updating schedule and it will be updated a lot more frequently than usual.

6.What gave you the idea for your book?

Well, some of my Wattpad favourites are about Bad Boys, and I really loved the idea. It wasn't from one book, it was from dozens. I was meaning to write a Bad Boy story for ages, and I finally started one!

7.What do you do if you have writer's block?

Well basically I turn my music up really loud, get a piece of fruit (I'm not sure why, but the taste helps XD) and just chill for half an hour or so.

8.Do you have any goals for your book?

Yes, I do. They probably won't be achieved but I'm hoping for 1K reads. So far I only have 320, but I'm getting there. Slowly, but I am. I'm surprised I got as many as 300. I honestly only expected like 10 reads.

9.Do you have a favourite character? If so, why?

My favourite character would have to be Pepper. She is so carefree, so relaxed about everything. And so sarcastic. She will stand up for her friends, and defend what she believes in. Sometimes she is a little too honest for her own good, but hey. Nobody's perfect.

10.Are you happy with your book?

I'm pretty happy with my book. I think it's a bit boring at the start, but it gradually gets better. I think that it can be improved greatly, but I'll have to update more for that to happen.

11.What has been the best compliment you have received about your book?

The best compliment has probably been one from @EdSheeran__ . All of her comments have been so supportive and nice, and I think she really deserves a shoutout. She is an amazing author and I can totally see her books in the top charts. Thanks A buddy! XD.

12.Why should people read your book?

Because I think it conveys romance and drama, with a bit of comedy and excitement thrown in. Please read it and help a (hopefully!) future author get closer to achieving her goal!

13.Any last words?

Just thank-you to everyone who has supported me throughout the story, and thank-you to everyone who read it and commented/voted! It means heaps, and it makes me so happy you won't even believe it :)