Interview With @gryffindor_lion - Written On These Walls

1.What is your book called?

Written On These Walls

2.What is your book about?

A girl named Marceline who transfers from Beuxabtons to Hogwarts. She catches the eyes of Cedric Diggory and George Weasley. She has feelings for both guys. Does her family approve or force her to leave?

3.What genre is your book?

Harry Potter fan-fiction.

4.Is your book a series?

No. I've only written one chapter.

5.Is your book complete?

 No.  ^ look above.

6.What gave you the idea for your book?

I got the idea from a book that perverse had and she sold it to me.

7.What do you do if you have writers block?

I take a break. I sleep. I read Harry Potter. Read other Harry Potter fan-fictions on Wattpad.

8.Do you have any goals for your book?

To possibly finish the book.

9.Do you have a favourite character? If so who and why?

Marceline because it just seems like she is a part of me and we're connected in some way.

10.Are you happy with your book?

I'm really happy with my book. I would love to have more reads when I get farther though.

11.What has been the best compliment you have received about your book?

I haven't received any compliments about this book.

12.Why should people read your book?

 If you love Harry Potter you should read this. Also if you like love stories with George Weasley and Cedric Diggory.

13.Any last words?

"I hope that we never loose sight of one thing..... It was all started by a mouse." -Walt Disney. I love all my fans even if I haven't ever met them.