Interview With @Arabel_Harper - Revenge

1.       What is your book called?

Revenge

2.       What is your book about?

Its about a girl who had her family murdered in a raging fire and her brother kidnapped and not just that she was drugged, framed to be crazy and apart if the murder. and when she is thrown in a male prison hell breaks loose she plans an escape one that could ruin her life or make a win. she plans on getting vengeance on the murderers and finding her brother that with all her hope she wishes him to be alive.

     Well heres the blurb --->  She was your average teenage girl who lived an ordinary life with her family.

     However, her life is turned upside-down when she wakes up to see her house on fire, her brother kidnapped, her family -- murdered.

     Framed for a crime she did not commit, Scarlet Winters is now locked up in a prison for males for several Months.

What she seeks; justice.

What she needs; freedom.

What she wants; REVENGE.

3.       What genre is your book?

Its a mystery/thriller along with action and maybe a hint of adventure.

4.       Is your book a series?

Yes it is.

5.       Is your book complete?

      No I'm working on it. i plan on fixing scenes up and adding more action and mystery. since there is a lot left for the readers to find out.

6.       What gave you the idea for your book?

     Actually i don't know, i was just doing the dishes and kapow the idea just popped in my head, so i wrote it down and it seemed so right.

7.       What do you do if you have writers block?

     Well i just sit there and re-read my story and if nothing pops in my head than i will make graphics and get my mind off it. After a while it just comes to me.

8.       Do you have any goals for your book?

     Well i just write it for the joy, but to have it published would mean my dream come true. but I would be the happiest girl to complete the first book and if so maybe a second.

9.       Do you have a favourite character? If so who and why?

     Well my fave character besides my main is Aiden because his mysterious, and we can't tell which side his on.

10.   Are you happy with your book?

     Yes I'm actually over the moon. I've got my escape happening and its just exciting to see i actually had the potential to write a book.

11.   What has been the best compliment you have received about your book?

    Well i guess the first comment which wasn't a critic. having it be my first book that i was happy with the comments just made everything so much better.

12.   Why should people read your book?

     Well if you like action prison escape and stuff or even if you want to read something new. than just read to enjoy.

13.    Any last words?

I appreciate every second taken to read my book. and even if you just read this than thank you for having a look at what my story is about!