Interview With @awwthentic - Fairytale Love Story

1.What is your book called?

Fairytale Love Story

2.What is your book about?

It's a song fiction based on Taylor Swift song "Love Story".

The Story falls largely upon the theme of the song. Emily and David met 3 years ago where she was spending summer vacation with her family along with his. It was love at first sight for them and they were blooming with what they felt for each other but something happened that made the two lover's part ways.

Read the story to know what happened and how they met again. :)

3.What genre is your book?

Fan-Fiction and Romance

4.Is your book a series?

Yes, it is. The story also deals with friendship between 2 friends Emily and Sarah. The next book is Sarah 's Story.

5.Is your book complete?

Yes, it's complete.

6.What gave you the idea for your book?

It was the song-fiction competition that I entered and was asked to write a story on this song but while I was writing it, I felt like writing more and it ended up to be more than a short story.

7.What do you do if you have writers block?

I don't face any such thing. My mind is chilled out. :)

8.Do you have any goals for your book?

I wish it gets a fair amount of good comments so I feel motivated to write the sequel.

9.Do you have a favourite character? If so who and why?

I love David. He is too-good-to-be-true type of guy. He is so in love with Emily and he can't stay a day without her but he thinks of her more than herself, for her better and so he agrees to give their relationship time and stay away from her until she turns 18.

10.Are you happy with your book?

I am. Really am and that is why I decided to work on Sarah's Story and let Emily and David play Cupid to help bring Sarah and John together.

11.What has been the best compliment you have received about your book?

Every compliment matters, though I have not much comment here but my friends have read it and they found it sweet, just like Disney fairytales.

12.Why should people read your book?

If they like the song then they will like this story I believe. It just push you back to Disney land where the Princess meet Prince Charming, fall in love at first sight. something sets them apart but eventually meet to live their happily Everafter.

13.Any last words?

"It's a love story, just say 'Yes'" :)